If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some Clearance Items For Sale.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,411 ✭✭✭droidman123

Do you have the naim uniti atom hdmi version on clearence or is it just the non hdmi?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,140 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Do you have the naim uniti atom hdmi version on clearence or is it just the non hdmi?
    Hey Droidman.

Just the non HDMI version I'm afraid.

We do have the HDMI version brand new boxed priced at 2149 Euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

Hey Kenny, you aren't doing a clearance on the Audio Technica LP120 by any chance, are you? 

Hey Blastman.

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately the LP120 has now been discontinued and there is no stock at all left on these.

Its replacement the LP120XUSB is currently priced at £219.
    I could offer a new one at £199 if this was of any interest?
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203925-audio-technica-atlp120xusb-black-usb-direct-drive-turntable.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

Thanks Kenny, I will be interested in that, but it will probably have to wait for a couple of months.  I'll definitely get back to you about it.

• Advertisement

No problem Blastman.

Give me a shout when your ready.

Between now and then should a clearance one develop you will be the first to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭jc1001

Hi, bit slow off the blocks but do you still have the Rel T9i priced at 799 Euro in clearance?

• Company Representative Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

jc1001 wrote: »
    Hi, bit slow off the blocks but do you still have the Rel T9i priced at 799 Euro in clearance?
    Hi jc1001,

Unfortunately the T9i has been sold! I have a display T5i I could do for £439 or I could do you a brand new Rel T5i for £499/499 euro.

I have none of the Rel T9is left at all unfortunately!

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

Hi David, thanks for getting back so quickly - they're good prices but I'll hold out for the larger model for now - cheers.

Hi David, thanks for getting back so quickly - they're good prices but I'll hold out for the larger model for now - cheers.
    No problem jc1001, if anything else takes your fancy just drop us a post!

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

JC1001,

if you are looking for a monster sub we have one Monitor Audio Gold W12 ( Latest G5 Spec) in Piano Black Gloss, brand new sealed boxed that we got on a demo deal that we would sell reduced from  £2099 / 2479€ to just £1399 / 1649€:
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203915-monitor-audio-gold-w12-g5-piano-black-subwoofer.aspx

https://www.monitoraudio.com/en/product-ranges/gold/gold-w12/

One of the very finest subs we stock  ( unless we could tempt you with our demo Platinum Sub :D )

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John, that's a really sweet deal, but a bit above my price range for the moment. I might be back to you if I can swing it!

Hi John, that's a really sweet deal, but a bit above my price range for the moment. I might be back to you if I can swing it!
    No problem, keep us posted!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.