Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Small Payroll package

• 21-11-2019 1:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭

Looking for recommendations for the above please: it is just two or three people.
    Hopefully with pdf option for payslips.
    Thanks as always

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,256 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

Looking for recommendations for the above please: it is just two or three people.
    Hopefully with pdf option for payslips.
    Thanks as always

Loads of ppl using thesaurus for that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

Loads of ppl using thesaurus for that

prefer it to be desktop based

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Collsoft. Excellent program

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Stratvs

Thesaurus Payroll is desktop based. We have used it for many years. It has cloud add on if needed.
    Single user up to 10 EE is €159+VAT for the year.
    You can PDF payslips.
    (no connection with the company)

Stratvs wrote: »
    Thesaurus Payroll is desktop based. We have used it for many years. It has cloud add on if needed.
    Single user up to 10 EE is €159+VAT for the year.
    You can PDF payslips.
    (no connection with the company)
    Thanks as always.
    Will wait now till Jan as no point in paying any payroll in 2019 for that cost.

• Advertisement

Thanks as always.
    Will wait now till Jan as no point in paying any payroll in 2019 for that cost.

Agreed. If you have payroll between now and then you can do it on ROS online although be mindful that ROS does not compute only record what you input and it's a bit tedious ( although apparently there are quite a few small employers doing it according to Revenue )

Agreed. If you have payroll between now and then you can do it on ROS online although be mindful that ROS does not compute only record what you input and it's a bit tedious ( although apparently there are quite a few small employers doing it according to Revenue )
    Great idea thanks.
    The math would be simple enough as all my tax credits are used elsewhere so its just top rate and USC, no PRSI as am a grey voter!

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭collsoft

Ho Calahonda52,

First, I have to declare that I am Jason Collins, and I am the owner of CollSoft Payroll - straight up not trying to fudge things.

You actually have a lot of choices open to you.

First, most of the Payroll software on the market today offer a free trial to let you get a feeling for the system and decide if it works for you.

I can tell you that CollSoft offer a 60 day trial. That trial lets you run live Payrolls for 60 days from the first day that you install it, and actually, if you installed it today, you could actually run all of your 2019 historical payrolls, as well as all payrolls to the end of the year and submit them to Revenue using the Free Trial, and indeed we would provide technical support during this period.

I also pretty sure that you could do the same thing with Brightpay (which is a Thesaurus product) and Thesaurus Payroll - you could install the free trial now and submit the rest of your 2019 Payroll with that trial version. Again, they would also provide you with all the technical support that you might need in this period.

I am not 100% sure about the other products available, but it is likely that you could also do the same thing.

I would suggest that you take some time and try the free trials that most Payroll software companies offer. Software is no different than anything else, there is plenty of choice, and different people have different preferences.

My Dad drives a Skoda, and would never pay for a Volkswagen. My Brother loves Audi's and would never buy a Skoda. But guess what, there really isn't much different difference between a Skoda, a Seat, a VW or an Audi (I wont get into Porche etc) - To some extent they are all the same but just marketed differently.

In terms of Payroll Software, they all do much the same thing. All have strengths, all have weaknesses, but you have to find what is the best fit for you, and to do that you should play with the free trial versions.

This is a list of the main Payroll software packages aimed at a business of your size - its in alphabetical order - not any other order. I have taken the cheapest price for each product and each may have more expensive products available and all prices are ex VAT.

Also, I am giving you the 2020 prices - 2019 were different for some suppliers;

Big Red Book, Payroll Lite, 3 Employees, €109
    Brightpay (by Thesaurus), 10 Employees, €159
    CollSoft, unlimited Employees, €150
    Payback, unlimited Employees, €140
    Sage 5 Employees, €105 in the first year - €120 in the subsequent years
    Thesaurus Payroll, 10 Employees, €159

Im pretty sure that all of the above prices include technical support.

In terms of numbers of Employers using the above software, Thesaurs/Brightpay is the most popular, followed by Sage and then by CollSoft - I am not sure how it pans out after that.

I can also tell you that all of the companies that I mentioned above have been providing Payroll software for more than 10 Years, so they are not some fly by night operation offering you the "Latest Cool Thing" - they all have serious pedigree. That is not to say that the there is not "The Next Hottest Thing" out there, to some extent we all could claim to be that at some stage. In order to get to being in business for 10 Years, you have to get through the first nine, and that is something every business goes through.

But as I said before, everybody has different preferences, so I would urge you to try them all out and see what works best for you.

Regards

Jason

Stratvs,
    where is this on ROS pls?
    Thanks as always

Stratvs,
    where is this on ROS pls?
    Thanks as always

There’s a step by step guide at link below.

Once you have employee registered you can get rpn and submit manually with online form. Remember ROS only accepts what you file and the assumption is it’s in accordance with the rpn issued. It doesn’t compute anything so if you incorrectly compute PAYE or USC it will still take it and any +/- will turn up on a balancing statement for the ee.

https://www.revenue.ie/en/online-services/support/ros-help/ros-for-employers/ros-2019-payroll/inputting-your-payroll-manually-on-ros.aspx

• Advertisement

Thanks
    Not seeing the employer services panel: see attached

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭davindub

collsoft wrote: »
    Ho Calahonda52,

First, I have to declare that I am Jason Collins, and I am the owner of CollSoft Payroll - straight up not trying to fudge things.

You actually have a lot of choices open to you.

First, most of the Payroll software on the market today offer a free trial to let you get a feeling for the system and decide if it works for you.

I can tell you that CollSoft offer a 60 day trial. That trial lets you run live Payrolls for 60 days from the first day that you install it, and actually, if you installed it today, you could actually run all of your 2019 historical payrolls, as well as all payrolls to the end of the year and submit them to Revenue using the Free Trial, and indeed we would provide technical support during this period.

I also pretty sure that you could do the same thing with Brightpay (which is a Thesaurus product) and Thesaurus Payroll - you could install the free trial now and submit the rest of your 2019 Payroll with that trial version. Again, they would also provide you with all the technical support that you might need in this period.

I am not 100% sure about the other products available, but it is likely that you could also do the same thing.

I would suggest that you take some time and try the free trials that most Payroll software companies offer. Software is no different than anything else, there is plenty of choice, and different people have different preferences.

My Dad drives a Skoda, and would never pay for a Volkswagen. My Brother loves Audi's and would never buy a Skoda. But guess what, there really isn't much different difference between a Skoda, a Seat, a VW or an Audi (I wont get into Porche etc) - To some extent they are all the same but just marketed differently.

In terms of Payroll Software, they all do much the same thing. All have strengths, all have weaknesses, but you have to find what is the best fit for you, and to do that you should play with the free trial versions.

This is a list of the main Payroll software packages aimed at a business of your size - its in alphabetical order - not any other order. I have taken the cheapest price for each product and each may have more expensive products available and all prices are ex VAT.

Also, I am giving you the 2020 prices - 2019 were different for some suppliers;

Big Red Book, Payroll Lite, 3 Employees, €109
    Brightpay (by Thesaurus), 10 Employees, €159
    CollSoft, unlimited Employees, €150
    Payback, unlimited Employees, €140
    Sage 5 Employees, €105 in the first year - €120 in the subsequent years
    Thesaurus Payroll, 10 Employees, €159

Im pretty sure that all of the above prices include technical support.

In terms of numbers of Employers using the above software, Thesaurs/Brightpay is the most popular, followed by Sage and then by CollSoft - I am not sure how it pans out after that.

I can also tell you that all of the companies that I mentioned above have been providing Payroll software for more than 10 Years, so they are not some fly by night operation offering you the "Latest Cool Thing" - they all have serious pedigree. That is not to say that the there is not "The Next Hottest Thing" out there, to some extent we all could claim to be that at some stage. In order to get to being in business for 10 Years, you have to get through the first nine, and that is something every business goes through.

But as I said before, everybody has different preferences, so I would urge you to try them all out and see what works best for you.

Regards

Jason

Hi Jason,

Can I ask does Collsoft send payroll submissions?

One thing that really bugs me about our current software is that if you are making changes to prior periods (I know, not supposed to be done, but sometimes accountants like reports to match accounts...), it basically means having to redo the payrolls for the following periods or manually update figures to get the cumulative figures correct. Is Collsoft more user friendly?

Also any plans for cloud based services / Api's?

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭davindub

Thanks

You might need to add the service....your ROS is different from the one I use, but generally if it is not there, we are not the agent for PAYE/ the client is not registered for PAYE.

Ring ROS if you can't add.

Thanks

Are you in your personal ROS rather than the employer (if own company) ROS ?
    There should be an Employer Services section immediately below the "My Enquiries" and above the "File a Return" headings.

davindub wrote: »
    You might need to add the service....your ROS is different from the one I use, but generally if it is not there, we are not the agent for PAYE/ the client is not registered for PAYE.

Ring ROS if you can't add.

Correct, in agent services it shows in the individual client interface, and in the individual client's ROS it will show in same location. I've a personal ROS cert as well as agent one also and it's there once registered as an ER.

Thanks guys.
    Am in my own company ROS account, no agent etc.
    Will call/email ROS. do you have a ros number to hand pls?

Thanks guys.
    Am in my own company ROS account, no agent etc.
    Will call/email ROS. do you have a ros number to hand pls?

The ROS Helpdesk (01 738 36 99) will answer any ROS related queries you may have.

Looks like employer reg is not showing up. Check manage registrations, is there an employer reg set up? if not it will need to be added before you can get RPN submit payroll etc.

Thanks, see attached screen shot

ER reg is active ok. I'd ring helpine.

PS I'd delete that last screenshot now also. (Tax ref showing)

Just a thought, you may have to add the employment on the EE side in MyAccount / personal ROS before it shows up on ER side.

Thanks, called them, it takes 3 to 4 days for PREM to update: I only signed up on 24th
    In passing what does PREM stand for?

• Advertisement

Thanks, called them, it takes 3 to 4 days for PREM to update: I only signed up on 24th
    In passing what does PREM stand for?

Ah ok that's good so.

PREM is Revenue speak for Employers PAYE/PRSI

Got my VAT registration sorted as well today so happy days: it was in the works since 5th Sept, supposed to be max of 6 weeks turnaround

Ah ok that's good so.

PREM is Revenue speak for Employers PAYE/PRSI
    No Employer link yet but VAT is now active, from 5th Sept, which is good, as when I called them before and said I needed to issue an invoice with VAT on it, they said you can't, as the VAT reg would only start from the day it was processed.
    As it happened I knew, from my last job, the lady who rang me ......:D

No Employer link yet but VAT is now active, from 5th Sept, which is good, as when I called them before and said I needed to issue an invoice with VAT on it, they said you can't, as the VAT reg would only start from the day it was processed.
    As it happened I knew, from my last job, the lady who rang me ......:D

Don't understand why VAT reg should take that long. Even in the good old days of the paper TR1/2 forms you'd have had a reg in a few weeks. Least that's sorted.

Don't understand why VAT reg should take that long. Even in the good old days of the paper TR1/2 forms you'd have had a reg in a few weeks. Least that's sorted.
    When I called them first to ask where was it at they said its 6 weeks turn around

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭marko99

Looking for recommendations for the above please: it is just two or three people. Hopefully with pdf option for payslips. Thanks as always

I've been using Big Red Book for a number of years and am very happy with it. Easy to use.

marko99 wrote: »
    I've been using Big Red Book for a number of years and am very happy with it. Easy to use.

Thanks,
    I think I will just upload manually as I am at the top rate anyway so its just that and USC, I don't pay PRSI since I got the bus pass.

In passing, do any of the packages handle the bike to work scheme from the employer side or is that just at my end?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,092 ✭✭✭Tow

Thanks,
    I think I will just upload manually as I am at the top rate anyway so its just that and USC, I don't pay PRSI since I got the bus pass.

In passing, do any of the packages handle the bike to work scheme from the employer side or is that just at my end?

They all handle it. But manually it is just a matter of deducting the cost of the bike from the Taxable Pay, USCable Pay, Employee PRSIable pay and Employer PRSIable pay. But do not deduct it from 'Gross Pay'.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

Tow wrote: »
    They all handle it. But manually it is just a matter of deducting the cost of the bike from the Taxable Pay, USCable Pay, Employee PRSIable pay and Employer PRSIable pay. But do not deduct it from 'Gross Pay'.

Thanks, I have the bus pass so no EE PRSI, as an ER, do I still deduct it?
    ps:
    re the bike
    so say its 2,200
    Less 1,000
    1,200, either 100 a month in salary reduction or tax the 1,200 as BIK

• Advertisement

davindub wrote: »
    Hi Jason,

Can I ask does Collsoft send payroll submissions?

One thing that really bugs me about our current software is that if you are making changes to prior periods (I know, not supposed to be done, but sometimes accountants like reports to match accounts...), it basically means having to redo the payrolls for the following periods or manually update figures to get the cumulative figures correct. Is Collsoft more user friendly?

Also any plans for cloud based services / Api's?

Thanks.

Hi davindub,

Sorry for the delay in responding, as we near year end things are getting busier.

Yes indeed, CollSoft sends Payroll directly to revenue - This is called "Direct Reporting" by Revenue.

And Yes, you can make changes to wages in a previous period and submit them easily from CollSoft - its actually just the same process as sending the origional.

In CollSoft all periods are available to edit at any time without having to roll back to that period, just click into the period you want and make the change.

And if you make a change to a previous period you do not have to re-run all the periods after, however, your change may trigger balancing changes in your next Payroll period.

I have attached a screenshot from our main Wages screen. As you can see all the periods that you have processed are visible.

If you want to make a change to one of them just click into it and make your change.

As you can also see, the system will flag any period that has submissions due to Revenue, and these are easy to file with a simple 4 step wizard.

Indeed we now also have a batch submission tool where you submit multiple periods for multiple employers in one Wizard.

We also have a document on our website that goes into the details of filing corrections - the document may look long, but it goes into a lot of detail of how the corrections look on Revenue etc - the process is actually very easy in the software, a couple of clicks and its all done.

You can get the document here>>>

As for the Cloud/APIs, development is currently underway.

Hope this helps,

Jason

Just to say the employer Payroll piece was put on my company Ros over the weekend: took about 2 weeks from getting registered as an employer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

Question for you Collsoft -

In the screenshot you have attached above - are the missing submissions (the three in red) failing to send PSRs back to Revevenue or where do they come from ? I haven't come across any of these?

I'm using Collsoft for a number of years and I'm very happy with it. Small company payroll and very simple to use. Telephone support is always quick and friendly. Highly recommend it.

Question for you Collsoft -

In the screenshot you have attached above - are the missing submissions (the three in red) failing to send PSRs back to Revevenue or where do they come from ? I haven't come across any of these?

I'm using Collsoft for a number of years and I'm very happy with it. Small company payroll and very simple to use. Telephone support is always quick and friendly. Highly recommend it.

Hi Mr TheSimpsons - Love your username!!!

Ok, where to start.

Well first I should say this. CollSoft along with all of the other Payroll Developers have been working with Revenue on PAYE Modernisation for almost 3 years now.

The first two years involved a lot of discussions between the software developers and Revenue, but did not really involve any Employers.

We would have a lot of experience with software users who run their payroll on a daily basis. Revenue would have the opinion that the "Rules are the Rules" and that is how employers operate their Payroll - simply not true.

On many occasions I had arguments with Revenue where I would try and explain that the real world does not work according to their regulations.

For most businesses Payroll is something that they just have to do - it is not what they are in business for, and with the best will in the world, most Payroll operators are doing their best to be compliant with the regulations, but generally tey dont always fully understand their obligations.

Payroll software tries to bridge the gap between the regulations and the day to day reality that face our users.

So what am I trying to say????

Well, even though we had many years of experience in Payroll, and even though we put in 2 years of work before PAYE Modernisation went live, the simple fact is that we too have been learning more about how our users operate their payroll, and seen some of the issues that they can run up against.

With that in mind we have been adapting our software a lot over this year and we have been trying to help users with meeting Revenue's requirements.

One frightening fact is that almost 70% of the monthly statements issued by Revenue are not actually accepted by Employers. They are deemed accepted by Revenue on their behalf.

Now I know that there are some users who check their monthly statements, but just dont take any actions because they are correct. But my experience tells me that there are likely to be many employers who simply have not checked their statements.

If you have not checked, then how do you know that you are up to date?

When will you check.

So in the middle of November we launched our "Data Quality Update" which includes many new features, but the main aim is to ensure that employers dont have any outstanding submissions.

One of the features in our software that separates us from our competitors is that you can always go into a previous period and make a change. In many systems once you start the next period the previous one locks out - if you need to make a change you have to restore back to when that period was opn, and then you have to run all your payrolls forward again.

However, one problem with being able to edit a previous period easily is that it is also easy to make a change and forget to file it with Revenue, so we wanted to make sure that users didnt forget to file such changes.

When we launch a big update like that we dont just tell everybody on the same day - "Hey We have an Update, go and get it"!!!!!

20% of all submissions are made using our software and if we did a big bang launch like that then our phone lines would simply go into meltdown - and that upsets people and we want to try and avoid it.

So we take a staggered approach with a launch like this, and we notify users in tranches so we can deal with the support.

But even this update has created a lot of support, with people calling us asking "Why is Payroll saying I have Outstanding Payments".

The reasons are varied and many, but here are some of the common ones;

1) You ran your Payroll and submitted it. Later you realised that you made a mistake with a couple of ages and you correct them, but you forgot to file the corrections.

2) With everything going on you may have simply forgotten to file the entire submission

3) Revenue Systems go down sometimes, and you may have filed a submission t Revenue which was accepted, but Revenue never acknowledged the submission back to your software - so the software assumes it didnt go through.

4) You made a correction in Payroll but you filed the change manually through the Revenue screens - again, Revenue does not know if it was filed.

On top of all of that, Revenue have been analysing all of the data that has been submitted by employers. That is 5.5 million submissions and 70 million payslips.

They have developed about 12 different tests/rules that they run against the data, and if they spot something they will be in touch.

In our update we added the same tests so that you can verify if you have any such issues, and if so, you can fix them before Revenue get in contact.

AT the moment Revenue are being very helpful to employers. If you are making an honest effort to comply then they will help you correct any mistakes.

However, I expect that next Year Revenue are going to switch to compliance mode and there will be a little less carrot and a bit more stick.

I also expect that next Year Revenue are going to start checking calculations, and they may start asking employers, "Hey, why did you deduct that amount of tax, it looks wrong".

Long story short, we are adapting to what we are seeing that our customers need with PAYE Modernisation and we are trying to make things easier and better.

Anyway, if you didnt get the notification from us yet you can always download the update from our website at www.collsoft.ie

Hope this helps

Jason

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

thanks Jason - I got the notification of update but left it in the "I'll look at that tomorrow" folder :):)

l have a look at the update and give helpline a buzz if I need help

btw - its Marge not Homer. Duh :)

thanks Jason - I got the notification of update but left it in the "I'll look at that tomorrow" folder :):)

l have a look at the update and give helpline a buzz if I need help

btw - its Marge not Homer. Duh :)

Well Marge, I may be named after a Greek Hero, and I have read Homer's Odyssey, but I have to say that I am possibly closest in character to Mr Homer Simpson.

He is without doubt one of the most misunderstood characters of our time.

In spite of all his flaws, and everything that is stacked against him, he manages to survive.

What more can we hope for in Life????

Regards

Jason

• Advertisement

Does your product cater for cycle to work repayment schemes as well as PRSI for proprietary directors of close companies as well as age related PRSI exemptions?

In relation to this, when entering the info manually, does it ask what Class/subclass the ER/EE PRSI is being calculated at?
    Thanks

In relation to this, when entering the info manually, does it ask what Class/subclass the ER/EE PRSI is being calculated at?
    Thanks

To be honest I’ve not inputted any manually As all our cases are on Thesaurus Payroll. However since electronic payroll data normally includes PRSI class ( in your case likely J0 or J1 as >66 ) I’d expect the manual input on ROS to request that.

Okay, am going to purchase Thesaurus, and I see Bright Pay offered as well.
    What is the difference?
    Will also get Thesaurus Accounts

Okay, am going to purchase Thesaurus, and I see Bright Pay offered as well.
    What is the difference?
    Will also get Thesaurus Accounts

Bright pay I believe is a newer product here and they have had it running in U.K. for years through the U.K. changeover to real time reporting a couple of years back. Thesaurus is the older Irish originating product but does all it needs to. Both offer cloud based employee access and features such as holiday requests etc. It also links to their bright contracts product with EE contracts and handbooks. The interface in bright pay looks more up to date but honestly I find Thesaurus fine especially for the smaller employer who doesn’t need Too many bells and whistles in the product and wants something that’s easy to learn. Maybe give them a call to get more info, I find their support v good. You can also trial either for several weeks free before you need to pay for the unlock code.

(No connection with the company just someone who’s used it for a long time )

• Advertisement

Good morning ,

Thank you for your email and your interest in our products.

Please see below some of the key differences between Thesaurus and BrightPay:

Brightpay can cater for multiple pay frequencies simultaneously (weekly, fortnightly, 4-weekly, monthly) where Thesaurus Payroll Manager can run weekly and monthly or fortnightly and monthly only.
    Brightpay will allow you to customise your reports whereas Thesaurus Payroll Manager has specific templates in place which cannot be edited.
    Brightpay will allow employees to be assigned to more than one department where Thesaurus Payroll Manager is restricted to 1 per employee.
    Brightpay will allow you to have more than one employer bank account from which employees can be paid where Thesaurus Payroll Manager is limited to 1 employer bank account.

When you look at the above, getting a package is a no brainer really, especially the bank side

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 135 ✭✭PaybackPayroll

My name is Eamon and I work for Payback Payroll - one of the products mentioned earlier in the thread.

I would just like to clarify that Payback Payroll also allows users to make mid-year changes to payroll without having to rewind everything back.
    (In the Payroll screen, click the 'More>>' button then click 'Change' and you can change whichever payment you like. It's also a multi-year product so you can go all the way back to 2004)

We also have a full Cloud product (not just back up to cloud etc...) called CloudPay.

What really sets us apart is that we offer unlimited employees, unlimited companies and unlimited users all for €140. There is also no problem setting up network users. We don't charge extra for that either.

My name is Eamon and I work for Payback Payroll - one of the products mentioned earlier in the thread.

I would just like to clarify that Payback Payroll also allows users to make mid-year changes to payroll without having to rewind everything back.
    (In the Payroll screen, click the 'More>>' button then click 'Change' and you can change whichever payment you like. It's also a multi-year product so you can go all the way back to 2004)

We also have a full Cloud product (not just back up to cloud etc...) called CloudPay.

What really sets us apart is that we offer unlimited employees, unlimited companies and unlimited users all for €140. There is also no problem setting up network users. We don't charge extra for that either.

Thanks for this!
    Does it integrate with any accounting packages?

Thanks for this!
    Does it integrate with any accounting packages?

Our desktop system integrates with Quickbooks (and the old desktop version of sortmybooks)

Cloudpay integrates with Sort My Books - also an cloud online system.

Our desktop system integrates with Quickbooks (and the old desktop version of sortmybooks)

Cloudpay integrates with Sort My Books - also an cloud online system.

it tells me this is a beta version, which may work :P

it tells me this is a beta version, which may work :P

Yes, indeed!
    We finished the integration work before we started PAYE Modernisation, so it's been there a while. We intend adding a few more features to it, hence the Beta notice.

Just wonder how long does it take for the payroll data to appear in ROS?

Yes, indeed!
    We finished the integration work before we started PAYE Modernisation, so it's been there a while. We intend adding a few more features to it, hence the Beta notice.

So will it work? :mad:
    I would not have bought the cloud payroll version if I had known the cloud accounting was suspect re integration

So will it work? :mad:
    I would not have bought the cloud payroll version if I had known the cloud accounting was suspect re integration

Yes, it works.
    If you have any problems with it, I issue you with a full refund.

Just wonder how long does it take for the payroll data to appear in ROS?

Once you upload from a package it should be pretty much instant. Load payroll, log into ROS and it is there.
    My payroll sends the PSR up and I get an acknowledgement within the payroll within usually 10 seconds that it has been received.

• Advertisement
Advertisement