Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electrical

Options
  • 19-11-2019 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Does anyone know if there's a regulation that says you can't store documents in an electrical panel.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Jamsee,

We look after Electric Ireland billing queries, and queries relating to other Electric Ireland products and services.

For electrical queries, we recommend posting to Boards.ie's Electrical forum.

If you have an Electric Ireland account query in the future, please let us know here.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Johnspark

Jamsee wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there's a regulation that says you can't store documents in an electrical panel.

From what I know It’s seen as a potential fire hazard Accelerate , tho over many years I have never heard or seen an issue from the O&G, Pharma or industrial industry’s in relation to this , but as of lately I see new panels / cabinets with the hard copy drawings on the out side of the cabinets

Rules and regulations only get stricter for a reason so there must of been issues in the past , maybe due to insurance audits in Atex facilities possibly

Advertisement