Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Switched to Electric Ireland climote plan/ installing query

Options
  • 07-11-2019 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭

Hi 

I switched to Electric Ireland to avail of the climote plan. 

What happens now? When do I get the climote?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Ginger83,

Thanks for choosing Electric Ireland.

After the customer's switch is completed and their accounts are created, they are contacted by Home Services regarding the installation.

Let us know if you have further queries.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭Ginger83

Hi Ginger83,

Thanks for choosing Electric Ireland.

After the customer's switch is completed and their accounts are created, they are contacted by Home Services regarding the installation.

Let us know if you have further queries.

Kind regards,
    Una
    Can i get an update?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Ginger83,

If you would like an update regarding the switch's progress, private message me the meter point reference number (MPRN), name, address and telephone number, stating for GDPR (Data Protection) that you are the account-holder.

Or if the update you are requesting is in relation to the Climote, contact Home Services on 1850 372 333 or Web Chat.

Kind regards,
    Una

Advertisement