Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three credit voucher expiry

Options
  • 15-10-2019 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,829 ✭✭✭✭

I thought that Three credit vouchers were valid for 6 months but the T&C's say 90 days. Has anyone experience with this ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,513 ✭✭✭✭banie01

The T&Cs trump your assumption.
    What angle do you think you can approach it from that will allow you to circumvent that caveat?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,829 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

I am not attempting to. I want to use my Tesco vouchers to buy vouchers for the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,513 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Discodog wrote: »
    I am not attempting to. I want to use my Tesco vouchers to buy vouchers for the future.

Fair enough.
    The vouchers are set to either be used within 90days and after that expiry is automatic.
    Three would have no obligation to re-enable the unused voucher.
    The other thing you should be aware of is the propensity of thermally printed vouchers to decay so that either the print becomes illegible via fading or the other extreme of going completely dark.

If memory serves, the voucher needs to be applied to an account within 90days of purchase.
    It remains on the account as available credit for 180days however, that may be where you are getting the 6 months from?

So unused voucher, 90days.
    Once applied to an account 180 days.

Advertisement