Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online loan application.

Options
  • 09-10-2019 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hi, I recently applied for a loan on line and I was sent a link to check the progress of the application. Can you explain what the 4 stages are and approximately how long it takes to get through each 4 steps/stages. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

type85 wrote: »
    Hi, I recently applied for a loan on line and I was sent a link to check the progress of the application. Can you explain what the 4 stages are and approximately how long it takes to get through each 4 steps/stages. Thanks

Hi type85,

thanks for getting in touch with us here today on Boards.

Please be advised that all applications are assessed on a case by case basis with a number of factors taken into consideration. For this reason timeframes in relation to the application and/or stage of the application can vary. The link provided to you is an indicator as to how the application is progressing. We would recommend that you keep an eye n your emails in particular your Junk/spam folders as from time to time our emails can be sent here. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the application in further details please call our lending team on 0818 200 334.

I hope this information helps.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement