Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agfood Login

Options
  • 15-09-2019 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Anyone having trouble trying to log in to the agfood website? Its telling me i have an incorrect account type & to contact the helpdesk. Am trying to sign up to the BEAM scheme & the deadline is tonight :mad:

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,980 Mod ✭✭✭✭Genghis Cant

Dot Cotton wrote: »
    Anyone having trouble trying to log in to the agfood website? Its telling me i have an incorrect account type & to contact the helpdesk. Am trying to sign up to the BEAM scheme & the deadline is tonight :mad:

thanks

I just logged on there to see if I could. No problem here.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭patsy_mccabe

I was on today too. No problem.

'When I was a boy we were serfs, slave minded. Anyone who came along and lifted us out of that belittling, I looked on them as Gods.' - Dan Breen

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭tanko

If you can't get logged in tonight and apply you could send an email to beam@agriculture.gov.ie giving your name and herdnumber saying you want to apply for the scheme
    At least you would have something to say that you tried to apply before the deadline.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,339 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

They are very good at getting back to you. As tanko said email them tonight. I think the helpline is open at 9 15 am so ring them then too

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Dot Cotton

thanks everyone for the responses. Have been able to get in now. Don't know what was wrong but i'm sorted now. thanks again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭valtra2

Not getting at you op but it was open for last 4 weeks and extended for a extra week. The really thing that annoys me is that it is open for 3 weeks and every scheme has to be extended. Sorry for the rant.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭tanko

valtra2 wrote: »
    Not getting at you op but it was open for last 4 weeks and extended for a extra week. The really thing that annoys me is that it is open for 3 weeks and every scheme has to be extended. Sorry for the rant.

Extended again until Friday at 5:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Welding Rod

Last 100 farmers to apply get a bonus payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭valtra2

And you wonder why everyone think farmers are thick as ****

• Registered Users Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭Dakota Dan

Do they? That’s news to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭High bike

???????

Advertisement