Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two Sega Naomi Cabs & 1 Mame Sega Last Bronx cab and Arcade PCBs & Parts

Options
  • 10-09-2019 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

ITEM:
    • 1 Sega Naomi Standup.
    • 1 Sega Naomi Project Cab, already split.
    • 1 Sega Last bronx cab, Mame Optional.
    • 1 For Repair x4 Naomi Baords
    • 2 Jamma Splitters
    • 2 Arcade PCBs

POST\COLLECTION: [PostParts\Cabs are Collection Only or org your own delivery]
    PRICE: [1600e the lot or split into indivually prices]
    PAYMENT METHODS: [Paypal\Cash]

Video:

Two Naomis for price of one.
    Could complete spray, chop legs on one, to start a restore one as Naomi NNC Sitdown.
    Then part the good one into the restored cab, if necessary.

Cab 1/2: 1 Sega Noami Arcade Cab
    • Screen blew 3 weeks ago.
    • But it has lovely 31k screen with a great tube, once you replace the chassis.
    • Including is a working Naomi 1 MB
    • Reduced half price I paid for it due to screen chassis replacement is required.
    • Marquee included. Worth 100 Alone.

Cab 2/2: 1 Sega Noami Arcade Cab - Project Cab
    • Includes the cab but its parted
    • Base, Legs, Light up section
    • Control Panel Bucket (CP is extra)
    • No Monitor
    • Wiring has been removed

Total 400e

1 Mane Last Bronx Sega Wooden Cab
    1. Includes Light up Buttons, Including coin up etc
    2. Trackball and left and right click buttons too.
    3. Perfect for Window and Mame
    4. 25k screen edited to 15k screen
    Total 300e

Extras:
    • 100e 4 PCBs lights and 2 Jpacs
    • 30e Extras DOOR LCD Tate Picture Viewer
    • 350e Mame PC + Arcade VGA 15k output
    • 70e EMS lightgun
    • Total 500e

Total for the lot 800e

Various Arcade PCBs & Parts
    1. 120e 4 Noami boards
    2. 120e 1 Shell With parts
    3. 30e 100 Mille Race
    4. 50e SF2 Rainbow
    5. 30e 4-way jamma Switcher
    6. 30e 3-way Way Jamma Switcher
    7. 20e PS2 Jamma

TOTAL 400E

Pictures:
    ZRyTabi9iJhCqdCfmCDSbaS7iVihzbGrcpUXX9O825GSTffea_zPARxOelYSvMGHqbMC8rMs2iaJE1C1G5mOIq5BUSqGisoWGGOOb_R8UMeR2Ke4YlagrdK4h0osRt8Gx5jFs-LBmKsFvg0RypmT8EyYzWjYT7EW4bj0eXicLpyN02wER77TOCFlgv6yxtrvQs7poSeWRuP6QYB3kBFUSltrSdBFIJtwtHoA1SzlnjCEkpWB3W3o-8E6k5lnMkOFIVfRHWsxwJMVvmQsS4BDRjB8C9GOiSTPcqgFrLYjd6Q7zoyEiwJY-zkVmiPLIT_GHbPR-gNwIiFd-bTZJQddyW6dBGz3c6ajVEEnm3icwJt2KaQLFpF_x-WKRJkBdXGosba0r0xod4-HdMBj8v2VOLnsXdHc3RwlBTSgnshd_R-kREORViccWiT261V6UNJuiyNkpPJto8XjxTvR719pLw3nNZHYgZQoI7VFOMt7HYLEOnK-5g9TEl7P_DR6byn50rO_mZNaO6D-NmduGOLi-HfnZEFcmcW6gfqMVfKRepVHmqAIG2nnJ1HhbQ8tjb6fMptWcCW9kVDoXqtU8jeE1b4HChRM6nObRcvfEsFhvF1Bd7o9zuuEJgouKFCD92CTv3iCK0YnZRAlts4gRpZNI7gOHjlAKNEGKDhm2sUPNqRsqI2mKPX1_YpcGHg-iZTwwKHO-NBAEL7exCahYpMsEwXSO-49IHZ8EGTsYSd099NfUq12=w1263-h947-no

OFi28tFZ7fMMhgiH8vYk73QX5vNBFP6vkzO6sWL7kcwBgvj14v2Vtqmp0UxNmQL2Dqrn_aR9IWF8bhLq7Wq6XwM9oR40v5OqztzSTFKPuj_97qY75ZLDbV4W1UerwiPbYB_ptKAg5d5oh3V-9jhwsRPcyW_1iKuYHPT7zGXwTNDTx5meT4M4LzehOjdpajSOvXM4Cf-9wYPgPQCdnatX6WBaNWp6y5qGCLx1wKjXd-p5lDO7yFVP65T5nCpuQpF_XOaOMDAv2c73CW1DMttVBnE0ISDvtgqWHRti6nVTwXYAxRzoaYqISX3QYeKzMI2YqoVaC3IFPHojH4fwCZyAGoZupvIvyPaFwaKeZfSC6iUfjvm5mRWoT3gpa7jjpPHe8p7VI_AIc_FuCIUzY3FKmYy0kPa8oCPktc9HtVxCLzUDubmZv-M7JwNMNcoXuKipQcUT9NS8Jo1TtcJcXYcbQaV5kAAB4mvHh4FB0h4iskNXJAVbR04ps0yy5gkW71WL-M9hWjs_yiWsay0tSBU9L3NZWaV33ZUEVivc1Xx138-M_LjID8q0IDH_10DWxD6LksVwtpmwQaOuE4jrQj0N_6sm1HD2-xJMHl2xUXlAXX4fJU4p2ItSH2rduGzkswhaV6ssn5HrdCb2ZuDol_5hmelJc5Rby85eHrV4ev94jtQTlS4P0AXTzYvUBLthaDfwP403Euqk3VJSMJsSpq6V_U8pG1Mq8571qGqp2JTqfciDdlii=w1684-h947-no

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,581 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I'd be interested in that 4 way jamma switcher, got any info on which one it is?

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭kevin2me

o1s1n wrote: »
    I'd be interested in that 4 way jamma switcher, got any info on which one it is?

Hey Oisin, there is a pic in the attachments. Its really nice and tidy.
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=490316&d=1568147775
    Its got one yellow wire that needs one blob to solder it back on.
    I got it from Ciaran a while back. Its 1 jamma in and 3 jamma out.
    It comes with a remote too :)

The other one I never tested, its a square, 1 jamma in and 2 out.
    It comes with two or 3 Jamma extenders too.
    Like this one.

Could do both for 50e, Thanks kev

Master of the Universe

Hey Kev,

Excellent! Happy to nab both from you for 50. You alright to send via parcel motel?

Can sort you via PayPal tomorrow :)

o1s1n wrote: »
    Hey Kev,

Excellent! Happy to nab both from you for 50. You alright to send via parcel motel?

Can sort you via PayPal tomorrow :)

Perfect, thanks oisin.
    You can send on details to my email. Its the same as my username but at g mail.

Thanks one box of stuff sorted. 1st splitter was really cool tbh but I'm done with PCBs lol Pandora 6s. The shame ha

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭dav09

Hi Kevin might be interested in taking the last bronx cabinet and the 2 naomi cabinets at once, do the naomi cabinets come with boards? Also when you say the project cabinet is parted, do you have any photos?

• Advertisement

dav09 wrote: »
    Hi Kevin might be interested in taking the last bronx cabinet and the 2 naomi cabinets at once, do the naomi cabinets come with boards? Also when you say the project cabinet is parted, do you have any photos?

Hey Dave,

Thanks for the msg mate.
    1. 1st Naomi comes with Naomi 1 MB and needs chassis repair, thats it.
    2. 2nd Naomi is just a complete shell and I have the cabling too but no IO\CP on this. There is no monitor. But I have a spare 25k one that needs repair too, might have 15k dip switch on it, can have that too.
    3. The Project one does not have MB but id be ideal for many trying in Xbox 360 and SFIV Arcade etc

If your taking the lot I will throw in the 4 Naomi MBs for repair too for free.
    I will also include the Wild Riders, Vitua Tennis 1 and N2 Virtua Striker 3 Carts but they all are for repair.

As for photos the Naomi Cabs, See last Pic above from a few months ago, cab on left is 1st Naomi and cab on right is the Project cab.
    I can of course send more photos offline.

Thanks Kev

Hi Kev, would you consider taking 600 for the 3 cabs (without last bronx extras) and the 4 broken MBs? You can hold onto the CRT & Chassis from Naomi's if you want, I will probably put LCDs in them instead?

Thanks, David.

:p gets popcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

If your considering selling the cocktail cab from the video, let me know :)

Hi Kev, would you consider taking 600 for the 3 cabs (without last bronx extras) and the 4 broken MBs? You can hold onto the CRT & Chassis from Naomi's if you want, I will probably put LCDs in them instead?

Thanks, David.

Hey Dave, ya no problem I could do 600e if it's a quick sale etc and collection is quick. Herself ain't too happy that I've hallway taken up with these ones on sale ha

Only caveat for 600e for all 3 is you actually try get CRT sorted for 1 of them it's an easy fix and trust me it's worth it and you'll love it all the more lol

CRT of them LCD the other lol For the purists in me ha.
    That being said, I do love my new vewlix that hasn't a CRT that wont blow...

I can also provide guidance on all items too.
    I've years at this stuff to give u a helping hand, it's part of the fun community helping each other.

Email me offline at g mail. same as username if its agreed and we sort out details. I'm in Cork. Forgot if I put that into thread. Thanks Kev

• Advertisement

KeRbDoG wrote: »
    If your considering selling the cocktail cab from the video, let me know :)

That cocktail is from Gaeltacht Coolea that we are from, an old man I was friends with gave it to me. For 20 years it was rotting in a shed and I played it as a kid, very same machine. PENGO. It's a keeper. ha

Master of the Universe

kevin2me wrote: »
    Perfect, thanks oisin.
    You can send on details to my email. Its the same as my username but at g mail.

Thanks one box of stuff sorted. 1st splitter was really cool tbh but I'm done with PCBs lol Pandora 6s. The shame ha

Thanks man!

I sent you an email there, let me know if you get it.

Hi Kev that's great & no problem I am able to agree to that, I'm in Limerick so I'm not too far!
    kevin2me wrote: »
    Hey Dave, ya no problem I could do 600e if it's a quick sale etc and collection is quick. Herself ain't too happy that I've hallway taken up with these ones on sale ha

Only caveat for 600e for all 3 is you actually try get CRT sorted for 1 of them it's an easy fix and trust me it's worth it and you'll love it all the more lol

CRT of them LCD the other lol For the purists in me ha.
    That being said, I do love my new vewlix that hasn't a CRT that wont blow...

I can also provide guidance on all items too.
    I've years at this stuff to give u a helping hand, it's part of the fun community helping each other.

Email me offline at g mail. same as username if its agreed and we sort out details. I'm in Cork. Forgot if I put that into thread. Thanks Kev

Hi Kev that's great & no problem I am able to agree to that, I'm in Limerick so I'm not too far!

Perfect not too far at all. I'm in bandon myself. Thank god as I forgot it in my ad, no one wants to come to us boggers in west Cork lol I'm 30 minutes from the city or 25 from mac room if u come via milstreet etc.

Talk offline and thanks for the good comms, glad they going to a boardie and not adverts!

Mods thanks one can be Closed off. Thanks guys...

Mods thanks one can be Closed off. Thanks guys...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement