If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony WH1000XM3 black

Options
  • 06-09-2019 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi RicherSounds.ie
    Whats the best price you can do for a pair of Sony WH1000XM3 in black. including delivery to ROI.
    Would prefer to pay in Sterling to take advantage of Exchange rate....

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,146 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi RicherSounds.ie
    Whats the best price you can do for a pair of Sony WH1000XM3 in black. including delivery to ROI.

Thanks
    Hey Ph3arTh35k1llz.

Thanks for the post.

At the minute the best I could offer on the Sony WH1000XM3 would be £265 delivered.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Ph3arTh35k1llz

Hi RicherSounds.ie

Thanks
    Hey Ph3arTh35k1llz.

Thanks for the post.

At the minute the best I could offer on the Sony WH1000XM3 would be £265 delivered.

Thanks Kenny. Sounds good to me. let me know how to press on with ordering them.

• Company Representative Posts: 4,416 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi RicherSounds.ie

Thanks
    Hey Ph3arTh35k1llz.

Thanks for the post.

Thanks Kenny. Sounds good to me. let me know how to press on with ordering them.
    Hi Ph3arTh35k1llz,

If you drop Kenny a PM with your contact number he'll get back to you as soon as he's in!

Kind regards

David

Hi RicherSounds.ie

Thanks
    Hey Ph3arTh35k1llz.

Thanks for the post.

Hi Ph3arTh35k1llz,

If you drop Kenny a PM with your contact number he'll get back to you as soon as he's in!

Kind regards

David
    Thanks, PM Sent!

Hi RicherSounds.ie

Thanks
    Hey Ph3arTh35k1llz.

Thanks for the post.

Hi Ph3arTh35k1llz,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks, PM Sent!
    Cheers for the order Ph3arTh35k1llz :)

• Advertisement

Hi RicherSounds.ie

Thanks
    Hey Ph3arTh35k1llz.

Thanks for the post.

Hi Ph3arTh35k1llz,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks, PM Sent!
    Thanks Kenny, Will i get a tracking code when these ship?

• Company Representative Posts: 4,416 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi RicherSounds.ie

Thanks
    Hey Ph3arTh35k1llz.

Thanks for the post.

Hi Ph3arTh35k1llz,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks, PM Sent!
    Hi Ph3arTh35k1llz,

You should receive a text from our courier with your tracking number but if you haven;t heard anything by tomorrow let me know and we'll chase for you.

Thanks again for the order!

Kind regards

David

Hi RicherSounds.ie

Thanks
    Hey Ph3arTh35k1llz.

Thanks for the post.

Hi Ph3arTh35k1llz,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks, PM Sent!
    Hi Ph3arTh35k1llz,

You should receive a text from our courier with your tracking number but if you haven;t heard anything by tomorrow let me know and we'll chase for you.

Thanks again for the order!

Kind regards

David
    Got them today, Am well impressed, thanks for the quick delivery!

Excellent News Ph3arTh35k1llz!

They really are a nice pair of headphones.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.