Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The BIG Sheep play Soccer reveal

Options
  • 05-07-2019 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭

giphy.gif

Its finally here and I'm excited as Jurgen

If you are likely to take offence at lots of Liverpool gifs then this might not be the reveal thread for you

giphy.gif

Kick off is around 10pm

Comments

So glad I found forum games. These reveals are great craic!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Next up, a game of Werewolf for you :D

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Next up, a game of Werewolf for you :D

I've read the post explaining werewolf a couple of times but I just can't seem to grasp it. I've been intrigued by it for a while but I seem to be too dim to understand it! :D:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I've read the post explaining werewolf a couple of times but I just can't seem to grasp it. I've been intrigued by it for a while but I seem to be too dim to understand it!

Ha, only real way to grasp it is to play it imo. I was like you wondering what the hell was going on before I signed up, but it's easier to explain what's going on within a game setup than on the outside when it all seems like gobbledygook :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Someone mention my gifs.

giphy.gif

I approve
    HandmadeColorlessHermitcrab-size_restricted.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Aren't they? But my husband is wondering what I'm doing on the phone late in the evening - I can't even remember what was on tv last night as the Walrus reveal was going on - addictive stuff! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I've read the post explaining werewolf a couple of times but I just can't seem to grasp it. I've been intrigued by it for a while but I seem to be too dim to understand it! :D:D
    Necro wrote: »
    Ha, only real way to grasp it is to play it imo. I was like you wondering what the hell was going on before I signed up, but it's easier to explain what's going on within a game setup than on the outside when it all seems like gobbledygook :pac:

I agree with Necro - give it a go, it's the only way! I am sure if one of the regulars are not playing they would help mentor you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Pretzill wrote: »
    Aren't they? But my husband is wondering what I'm doing on the phone late in the evening - I can't even remember what was on tv last night as the Walrus reveal was going on - addictive stuff! :o

Get him to join in!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Pretzill wrote:
    Aren't they? But my husband is wondering what I'm doing on the phone late in the evening - I can't even remember what was on tv last night as the Walrus reveal was going on - addictive stuff!

Haha we really need a Forum Games support group for significant others :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Jump straight into a game of WW. No mentoring, no rule reading. Just learn on the go. It's the most fun you'll ever hate having.

• Advertisement

Thanks all. I had thought about just diving in and figuring it out as I went but was worried about derailing it for others if I got lost. I might give it a try sometime soon so! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I still don’t understand it! Doesn’t stop me playing :D

Thanks all. I had thought about just diving in and figuring it out as I went but was worried about derailing it for others if I got lost. I might give it a try sometime soon so! :)

Don’t worry about that, we derail it ourselves anyway!

Thanks all. I had thought about just diving in and figuring it out as I went but was worried about derailing it for others if I got lost. I might give it a try sometime soon so!

Oh god don't be worrying about that :pac: we all have our own unique ways of derailing :D

Mine is incessant posting if you hadnt figured that already :pac:

Can I just say before this game kicks off that my picks are the best picks.

I mean, they’re legends. Legends!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,795 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

After entering I got two friends to give me their answers. We all agreed on five, we all disagreed on five. Not sure that's a good sign...

I got excited and hit the gin early so may not last until 10 for the reveal :D

Have a nap now, Whippy

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I'm exhausted and might head to bed :(

Have a nap now, Whippy

Good idea :) I’ll be back at 10

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,492 ✭✭✭VW 1

10, that's grand. Right after love island :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

After entering I got two friends to give me their answers. We all agreed on five, we all disagreed on five. Not sure that's a good sign...

Done the same and only matched one.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

So we have 41 starters

$hifty
    AdPro
    Baggly
    Barney92
    Bubblypop
    Builebeag
    c.p.w.g.w
    Charlie 19
    Daheff
    Duffman13
    Ectoplasm
    Electric Nitwit
    Fixxxer
    Guffy
    Irelandrover
    Kitten_K
    Kolido
    Local_Chap
    Munster87
    Naughtyb4
    Necro
    Normanoffside
    NoviGlitzko
    Osh
    Patmac
    Pretzill
    Quickbeam
    Razorblunt
    Rikland
    Scorpion Sting
    Shedite27
    Skeith
    SM01
    Strawberry Milkshake
    Sullivlo
    Ted YNWA
    The Valeyard
    Tusk
    VW 1
    Wally79
    Whiplashy

So this is for you

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Nice turnout!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Errr, I entered this too. If it got lost in the mail no worries.

If I dont win this I reckon there is a good chance someone else does :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

If I dont win this I reckon there is a good chance someone else does :pac:

I'll be happy to finish in the top 40.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

If I dont win this I reckon there is a good chance someone else does

I'm a firm believer that if someone else scores more points than anyone else, they will probably win the game.

Some pretty bold predictions being called out here from the start

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

tumblr_mtyd6vVQfR1rkeitko3_500.gif

My body is ready.

Advertisement