Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Firm of solicitors wont talk to me

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭SlowBlowin

I must admit I am amazed/saddened at the number of people who don't believe a family can't live without a landline ?

Whats so strange, I retired, quit the city, bought land and a old house, high up in the mountains. We have no landline, and no mobile coverage but an internet connection via SCC wireless broadband.

I paid the money and instructed my solicitor today, so no need for further answers on the legal question.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

SlowBlowin wrote: »
    I must admit I am amazed/saddened at the number of people who don't believe a family can't live without a landline ?

Whats so strange, I retired, quit the city, bought land and a old house, high up in the mountains. We have no landline, and no mobile coverage but an internet connection via SCC wireless broadband.

I paid the money and instructed my solicitor today, so no need for further answers on the legal question.

Wow that was quick.

Last night you couldn't even contact the vendor now you have the land bought?

Please let me know how you managed that?

Your right, you should be both amazed and saddened... it will help you long term.

And yes quitting your job in the city to go and live on the side of a mountain is strange. You should sue the government for not providing you with better infrastructure. Bastards, its all their fault.

I have not bought the land, I instructed a solicitor to find out for me.

Thank you for your help.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭randomrb

Why are you instructing a solicitor to buy land?? go to an auctioner they won't charge you half as much

randomrb wrote: »
    Why are you instructing a solicitor to buy land?? go to an auctioner they won't charge you half as much

I am not, I have instructed a solicitor to find out who owns the land. He is going to contact the solicitor that I have been trying to speak to.

• Advertisement
Advertisement