Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coulter place Dundalk

Options
  • 03-04-2019 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone has bought any of the new homes in this estate or know what the area is like?

Looking at viewing one of these homes on the weekend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

I'd stay well away personally.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Manitoban

Wouldn’t go near it if I was given a house there if I’m being honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭dave 27

How come?

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Dingaan

There is a council estate right across from it and I believe there is plans for further social housing close by.

I'm not sure if this is the reasons the lads above advised you to avoid the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Phummy

Hi guys, just wondering if there is any update on the reason to stay away from them new houses in coulter place? I'm looking to buy one of them, they are the only affordable newly built 3 bed arround. I'm looking to avail of the help to buy scheme.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Stay well away, The Armagh Road and its Council Estates have all the young scumbags from Coxes/Fatima living there with their own kids

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

Dear Gawwwwd, all I'll say is fake news and awful comments. There is worse and better areas in Dundalk, all manageable and easily policed if need be!?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Dear Gawwwwd, all I'll say is fake news and awful comments. There is worse and better areas in Dundalk, all manageable and easily policed if need be!?

Their is worse places, but TP asked peoples opinions and I for one would not want to bring up young kids out there

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Phummy

Oh WOW! I didn't know it was that bad������ i thought it was only the estate across from it that was predominantly council houses.
    Thank you though.

Advertisement