Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car insurance after claim

Options
  • 01-04-2019 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hey,

I had a claim on my own insurance in October of last year. No 3rd parties involved but unfortunately I had to claim for my own car. It was €3,800 in total for the damages. I did not have no claims bonus protection or step back so I will loose all of that. However I also was a named driver on my partners car for the last 3 years and I am wondering if I will also loose this even though the claim was on a different policy?

Just curious as my renewal is in a few weeks and I am starting to get very worried about the renewal costs.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Just wait and see what the renewal says. Go from there.

Advertisement