Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Helmet, gloves etc

Options
  • 26-03-2019 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,913 ✭✭✭

Can anyone suggest an online shop for buying helmets, gloves, apron, abus lock, top box etc. Just go a scooter for the daily commute.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

sportsbikeshop.co.uk has the best range online, they have good budget options and go right up to goretex gear worth more than your scooter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭IrishGrimReaper

Can confirm sportsbikeshop are the biz. Returned a helmet for me and sent out a larger size even after I'd took the tags off like a dope. Best customer service I've ever seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,938 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

If you are around Dublin Cotters have good value and are open to haggling.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Needhome

Can anyone suggest an online shop for buying helmets, gloves, apron, abus lock, top box etc. Just go a scooter for the daily commute.
    Cotters is where i always go,stephen in there is a sound chap.he'll throw a few quid off stuff if ya ask.
    All round a good place to buy yer gear ðŸ‘

Advertisement