Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On a Fibre contract, moving to a new area that doesn't support Fibre

Options
  • 11-02-2019 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hello, I'm on a fibre contract, and about to move to a new house in an area that currently doesn't have landlines and no support for Fibre. Is there a way to change to broadband only? I've been trying to call 1901 but as usual, experiencing problems...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 eir: Andre

Hello, I'm on a fibre contract, and about to move to a new house in an area that currently doesn't have landlines and no support for Fibre. Is there a way to change to broadband only? I've been trying to call 1901 but as usual, experiencing problems...
    Hi pantrlas2002,

You would still need the landline for broadband. I would highly advise filling out a move home form you can do so here once this has been done you will receive correspondence of options available to that address.

-Andre

• Registered Users Posts: 15 pantelas2002

Hello there, just to update on my issue, I'm installing the landline on Thursday, I've been told that I'll be going on a new eir contract, at the same price of 39.99/month, but without fibre speeds. Isn't it unfair though that I'll be paying the same price for lower speed internet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Hello there, just to update on my issue, I'm installing the landline on Thursday, I've been told that I'll be going on a new eir contract, at the same price of 39.99/month, but without fibre speeds. Isn't it unfair though that I'll be paying the same price for lower speed internet?
    Hi pantelas2002

Unfortunately we don't deal with home move packages and prices here on Social Media.  To discuss your package price you would have to contact the home move department on 1800 242 535

Kind regards

Linzi

• Registered Users Posts: 15 pantelas2002

eir: Linzi wrote: »
    Hi pantelas2002

Unfortunately we don't deal with home move packages and prices here on Social Media.  To discuss your package price you would have to contact the home move department on 1800 242 535

Kind regards

Linzi
    Thanks for the reply, I'll do that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

eir: Linzi wrote: »
    Hi pantelas2002

Kind regards

Linzi
    Thanks for the reply, I'll do that
    No Problem.

• Advertisement
Advertisement