Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

3 app offer tickets

Options
  • 05-03-2019 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Free tickets to country to country in the 3arena
    Not everyone’s cup of tea but free is free

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,096 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Is this gone? Got a code but when I click on the link nothing come of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭august12

Did you get a code, if so, copy it and check the 'how to use this offer' which connects you to ticket master site

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Doesn't seem to be any left?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,221 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Tried myself, there were 4 single seats available. When I clicked into one it was gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,123 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Tried it the other day when this was posted. Loading the Ticketmaster website within the 3Plus app was such a ****-show I didn't bother trying to complete the checkout process.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 Cait04

I have 2 free tickets for this on Sunday and I can't go if anyone wants them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭mel123

Cait04 wrote: »
    I have 2 free tickets for this on Sunday and I can't go if anyone wants them?

I will take them from you if they are still going? not my cup of tea but mr mel will be over the moon and they will go to good use :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Cait04

mel123 wrote: »
    I will take them from you if they are still going? not my cup of tea but mr mel will be over the moon and they will go to good use :-)

Hi Mel

Sorry these are gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭august12

mel123 wrote:

Have two tickets, you are welcome to them but I'm in Limerick and they are printed tickets. Pm if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

My ma would love this. If anyone can't go, I'll take the tickets if possible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

MarkY91 wrote: »
    My ma would love this. If anyone can't go, I'll take the tickets if possible.

Can you ask again tomorrow or is that too late to sort your ms

I have tickets but waiting on confirmation if gonna get to use

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭dublin runner

2 tickets available. PM with email address if wanted

Advertisement