Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What’s the record for most threads started in an hour without getting banned?

Options
  • 21-01-2019 9:47pm
    Site Banned Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

17?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Balanadan wrote: »
    17?

125. And that was when Boards was at it's ban-happiest, full of coke snorting psychopaths!
    You're nothing to those old legends, scrub..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

17?

Keep on going and I'm sure you'll find out soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Muckka

It's not really about the thread's getting banned, it's the fact of certain user's not having a thick skin, and I think the mods ban the thread's , because they have a good idea the same few will get triggered somewhere in the thread.

Then you'll get grown adults telling Tales.

A lot of people have interestingly things to say, but sometimes someone takes offence.
    I don't see anything wrong with virtually attacking a poster, because I work with a lot of lads and the slagging and insults are not going to kill anyone.
    I know no better, ignorance is bliss.

So the mod gets a headache from having to open up thread's and sort out the mess.

Best thing to do is probably get rid of the thread.

Which came first, the offended or the offended

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod-One more buys you a ban. Not joking.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

17?

OJhA80Z.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

125. And that was when Boards was at it's ban-happiest, full of coke snorting psychopaths!
    You're nothing to those old legends, scrub..

And that was just the mods.

Advertisement