Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport Parking Promo code

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,946 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Limbo123 wrote: »
    Just used it for two bookings. Nice little saving.

Just to note, the discount is shown on the final page when you go to enter your payment details.
    What car park specifically did you book? Can't get it to work for the DAA carparks at all :(

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Limbo123

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    What car park specifically did you book? Can't get it to work for the DAA carparks at all :(

I just used it for two separate Red Car Park bookings. One booked for this Friday coming and the other for the End of Feb to Mid March. Discount code was shown at the very end payment page when booking.

I got the code in the Sunday Independent today. Just read Terms and Conditions- code only valid for travel before 31st March. Offer applies to Red and Blue DAA Car Parks Only.

Limbo123 wrote: »
    I just used it for two separate Red Car Park bookings. One booked for this Friday coming and the other for the End of Feb to Mid March. Discount code was shown at the very end payment page when booking.

I got the code in the Sunday Independent today. Just read Terms and Conditions- code only valid for travel before 31st March. Offer applies to Red and Blue DAA Car Parks Only.
    Ah, that explains it - my trip is in April.

Ah well :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Bannergal

olaola wrote: »
    The ad came up again - CPS2019

You need to go through to the end & the discount is taken off then.

I saved €6.80 today for a long weekend
    Wanted short term but had to take the red car at €27 vs €54
    Code worked no problem

That code is for travel before the end of March, which is why I couldn't get it to work.

Bah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭meolwan

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Are you sure that's for the DAA carparks?

I tried using it at the start of the booking process, and it wouldn't give any quote at all.

I went all the way through the red carpark booking form, and put the code in as a voucher, and it says it's invalid/expired.

Yes there is an ad in the Sunday Independent today showing it. Something about been for long term parking.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Emmaf24790

If anyone’s looking for a discount code for Quickpark I just used WOOF which gave me a €10 discount off the premium parking.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Emmaf24790 wrote: »
    If anyone’s looking for a discount code for Quickpark I just used WOOF which gave me a €10 discount off the premium parking.
    I searched without code and got a price of €31 for a weekend premium

Then searched again with the code WOOF and they gave me €10 off €41 for a new rate of €31 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Emmaf24790

Dodge wrote: »
    I searched without code and got a price of €31 for a weekend premium

Then searched again with the code WOOF and they gave me €10 off €41 for a new rate of €31 😂

Also just found another discount code if you need it, try CURRAGH that one have me around €5 off the standard parking.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭reklamos

Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport giving upto 30% with BWS18

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Anyone got a code for Dublin Airport Short Term car park, travelling early Feb

• Registered Users Posts: 81,702 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Emmaf24790 wrote: »

I'd be inclined to avoid the premium parking from seeing the way these cars are parked so close together, they give the guys loading the car transporters a run for their money.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭wavert

DAA Discount
    20% Off Long-term Parking
    CPSI2019
    Book before Jan 31st.
    Valid for parking until end of March.

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭sector_000

QuickPark - Book by midnight for 20% OFF using promo code: QP1902

• Registered Users Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

I'd be inclined to avoid the premium parking from seeing the way these cars are parked so close together, they give the guys loading the car transporters a run for their money.

Buy Premium Parking and then just drive past Premium and park as normal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

jos28 wrote: »
    Anyone got a code for Dublin Airport Short Term car park, travelling early Feb

Looking for a short term car parking code for Saturday, if anyone has one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

I booked the short term T1 carpark but just realised we're flying from T2, anyone know if its possible to change it? No option from the 'manage my booking' section on the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭thebiglad

michellie wrote: »
    I booked the short term T1 carpark but just realised we're flying from T2, anyone know if its possible to change it? No option from the 'manage my booking' section on the website.

You can cancel for full refund and rebook - there is no option to change

If you got too good of a deal to book again then the walk is only 5 minutes between the car parks and all covered - if travelling with family and lots of cases just leave them with the cases at departure lane and go pick up the car on your own then collect them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

michellie wrote: »

The walk between the two terminals is very short.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭WillyWonkaBar

wavert wrote: »
    DAA Discount
    20% Off Long-term Parking
    CPSI2019
    Book before Jan 31st.
    Valid for parking until end of March.

Just booked parking using this code today. Not sure how long the code will stay valid for though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,079 ✭✭✭championc

wavert wrote:
    DAA Discount 20% Off Long-term Parking CPSI2019 Book before Jan 31st. Valid for parking until end of March.

Strange that QP aren't reacting to this since this DAA offer is undercutting them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭PaulKK

Looking at the short term for terminal 2 in June for 11 days. It's coming up at 130 at the moment.

I would prefer short term as I have 2 kids and their car seats plus luggage to haul in and want to use a trolley.

Any chance of getting this a bit lower prior to June? What's the usual short term discount when they are going?

I usually just do quick park so no idea what the day discounts on short term are like.

I don't fancy doing a drop at the terminal with buggy and a bag etc then trying to haul a couple of carseats etc and remaining luggage from quick park.

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭sector_000

Quick park promo code:
    "Book today for 20% OFF using promo code: QPFEB"

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭JungleMartin

PaulKK wrote: »
    Looking at the short term for terminal 2 in June for 11 days. It's coming up at 130 at the moment.

I would prefer short term as I have 2 kids and their car seats plus luggage to haul in and want to use a trolley.

Any chance of getting this a bit lower prior to June? What's the usual short term discount when they are going?

I usually just do quick park so no idea what the day discounts on short term are like.

I don't fancy doing a drop at the terminal with buggy and a bag etc then trying to haul a couple of carseats etc and remaining luggage from quick park.

I've never done it, but you might want to look into whether it's feasible to walk in with trolley from either the Green or Red official long term car parks. They're actually pretty close to T2.

https://www.dublinairport.com/car-parks/maps

I wouldn't want to walk in from the Blue though. :)

One time, I dropped the missus and the baby and all the clobber at the airport and then went and parked in Quickpark, got the bus back, etc. But it's a bit of a pain and takes longer than you'd think it would. And of course it takes longer when you get back to Dublin after your trip.

Or maybe there is a meet and greet/valet parking option which would work well for you? (If it means you could drive your car to Departures drop off or very nearby.)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,079 ✭✭✭championc

PaulKK wrote:

Pushing a trolley in from Short Term could actually be just as difficult as pushing a trolley from the busses dropoff point.

If you went with QuickPark, the bus will be waiting at the stop near enough to the row you park at. So you'll have plenty of time to board the bus and take your time.

At the terminal, there is a trolley bay beside the dropoff busstop.

Use GROUP1 discount code for 10% off Quick park right up until August.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭PaulKK

Yep, previously with one child I did a drop off at the terminal and went out to quick park, but I'd done the twilight check in and so didn't have the luggage to lug around. This time the flight is out too late for twilight check in and there's too much gear for hauling on a bus.

I'm a fan of quickpark. Probably have 15+ stays with them over the past 2 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭loki7777

Is www.dublinairport.com down?
    I'm getting error:105

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭thebiglad

I have been getting the same error since about 7.30 too so I guess it must be

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

thebiglad wrote: »
    I have been getting the same error since about 7.30 too so I guess it must be

It's related to the Irish Domain issue, it's been going on since about lunch time today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭loki7777

So just used qp nd 20% off code.

Advertisement