Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shared Birth Dates

Options
  • 08-12-2018 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭

Do you share a birth date (day month and year) with anybody famous and are you anything like them?

In my case, the only one I'm aware of was Geoffrey Hughes who played Onslow in Keeping Up Appearance and Eddie Yeats in Coronation Street.

I don't think I share any of his traits; at least not the characters he played though he seems to have had a liking for nature.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Yes

No

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,062 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I share my birthday with my identical twin. Handsome devil, so we have that in common.😂

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am close to Roy Keane but no cigar.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,221 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Packie Bonner and Eric Cantona.

Nice combo for a Man United fan from Donegal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

DrPhilG wrote: »
    Packie Bonner and Eric Cantona.

Nice combo for a Man United fan from Donegal.

Not the same year, those guys. Op wants to know your exact age :-p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,485 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

I share mine with Slash.

I also have a fondness for whiskey, cigarettes and drugs, but alas have zero musical talent.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,221 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Ah my bad.

OP can keep on wondering about my exact age then.

And I'll pay more attention when reading.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,582 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Lisa Marie Presley.

I'd like to think I look happier and am better at putting on my make up.
    Plus my Mammy has never had botox.
    And my Daddy has never eaten a burger.

28uo3v4.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/28uo3v4.jpg

(She's a year older.)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Srameen, whats your first pets name?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

Three noble prize winners, proper nobles in science not your worthless peace prizes either. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭orourkeda1977

Mr Adolf Hitler

April 20

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Carry

Not in the same year (I'm the most famous that year :P) , but on the same day of the month:

Queen Sofia of Spain
    Queen Marie Antoinette of France

I consider myself quite queeny now...

...and yes, I like cake.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,471 ✭✭✭7 Seconds...

Do you share a birth date (day month and year) with anybody famous and are you anything like them?

In my case, the only one I'm aware of was Geoffrey Hughes who played Onslow in Keeping Up Appearance and Eddie Yeats in Coronation Street.

I don't think I share any of his traits; at least not the characters he played though he seems to have had a liking for nature.

We have the same birthday :D, we also share it with David Jason, Shakira, Farrah Fawcett & James Joyce.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

We have the same birthday :D, we also share it with David Jason, Shakira, Farrah Fawcett & James Joyce.

Different years though. I think David Jason is four years older than me.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,028 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Different years though. I think David Jason is four years older than me.

I think I used go to bingo with yer ma.
    What was her maiden name again?

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 11,342 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Born same day as Vince Carter the American basketball player.

He still plays in the NBA a month shy of his 42nd birthday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭seenitall

Born on the same day as yer one from "American Pie" and "How I Met Your Mother". Alyson Hannigan.

I don't particularly look like her, no.

The freaky thing is that she got married within 24 hours of my own wedding, in 2003.

Only, her marriage has lasted (I think?)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Danny DeVito, Martin Scorsese, RuPaul and Rachel McAdams.
    Also my Uncle shares the same day and in 2010 his son was born on his/my birthday too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,362 ✭✭✭corner of hells

June 1st ,Son of Sam , David Berkowitz.

Also Morgan Freeman and Marilyn Monroe .

I look quite good in a summer dress .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Zorya

I have the same birthday as Barack Obama, though he is some years older. We are not the same, in that I am white, female and will never be the US President, though I guess we are both good dancers :pac:

I also have the same birthday as the Queen Mother had, although she was considerably older. It would be nice if the thing we had in common was for me to live as long as she did. And if I was rich like her but so far no luck on that front. In common with her I give a good wave.

Best thing about my birthday is that Light My Fire by The Doors was number 1 on the day I was born (in the Summer of Love). And that I was born in the dark moon time which is when all the very best witches are born.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Gay Byrne, my mother been reminding me since I was seven and back then even seven year olds knew uncle gaybo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Lewis Hamilton, Nicolas Cage, and David Copper Topper Caruso. January 7th.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭babyboom

Frank Sinatra and Des Cahill.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Tuco88

Denzel Washington...

The character he played in Training day is really me.

"Ha ha, My langer"

Nobody notable on my exact birthday. The closest is Taylor Swift, who's two days younger (and several million dollars wealthier) than me.
    People with my birthday in other years include John Kerry (aka the guy who lost to Dubya Bush), football manager and dual-Irish citizen Chris Hughton and actress Hailee Steinfeld (the girl from True Grit).

My Dad was born the same day that James Dean died, if that counts for anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭babyboom

babyboom wrote: »
    Frank Sinatra and Des Cahill.

Sorry didn't realise it was day, month and year. Can I change my answer to no-one I've ever heard of.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,281 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    Gay Byrne, my mother been reminding me since I was seven and back then even seven year olds knew uncle gaybo.

Well just to cheer you up a bit, that means you also share your birthday with me! :D

And Neil Armstrong, who to be fair is a bit more impressive than me.

At least she didn't keep telling you that you shared your birthday with Louis Walsh. Sorry to have to break that to you.

Advertisement