Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E global central

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Don't hold your breath. I'm still fighting for my lens that I ordered on the 18th of September.

14th for me and eGlobal are not even responding to the PayPal dispute.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 DayTraderTy

14th for me and eGlobal are not even responding to the PayPal dispute.

I'm just worried about PayPal siding with them, and seeing the 500 quid going down the swanny.

A colleague and I had a chat this morning about the situation, and we realized that there is a possibility that they may have sent yours, mine, and countless others via slow mail. Hence, no way to track it and them unwilling to discuss it because it is still technically on its way to us.

IF we ever see our orders, I'd strongly suggest checking the tracking info on the package to see how it traveled from Hong Kong.

I don't know how PayPal could side with them when there is no delivery (and proof of).

My delivery tracker says there was a customs issue and they have submitted documents, but then the trail goes dead.
    2018-10-03 Customs has advised the courier company that we will know the estimated time of release soon.

Now it's this in daily repetition -
    2018-10-05 We are working closely with all parties to get your parcel delivered. Please check back here for further information.

That's such a pain in the hole. One thing is for sure, I will never buy from them again after this.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Stephend.1

That's such a pain in the hole. One thing is for sure, I will never buy from them again after this.

Has yours been transferred to wd?

• Advertisement

Stephend.1 wrote: »

Not that I've been told. Apparently they are blaming the courier but won't give me the courier's name or the tracking number.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

8. 2018-09-27 Shipment further connected.
    7. 2018-09-26 Your parcel will arrive shortly at the courier depot.
    6. 2018-09-25 Shipment is on its way to the local depot.
    5. 2018-09-24 Your parcel has arrived at a sort facility.
    4. 2018-09-23 Shipment will arrive at courier depot for sorting shortly.
    3. 2018-09-22 Shipment is en-route to courier depot.
    2. 2018-09-21 In transit.
    1. 2018-09-20 The parcel has been picked by the courier; The parcel has left the courier's warehouse.

All this tracking is FAKE. I've seen peoples tracking suddenly change at no.3 to arriving with the local courier etc. Once it gets to no.8 then they give the sorry for delay messages. I think they do that automatically on every order, it updates once a day to stop people nagging them about where's my tracking number, notice how there is no exact time like with real tracking.

Until you get the local courier tracking number, either the order has not been sent or its still in transit with a big batch of other items. The real tracking of that item batch going to their UK warehouse is not given to you. It could be held in customs, or it mightn't actually be even sent yet.

DPD has mine now. Ordered on 13/9

Mine is also with currier must have been in the same container.

Hopes and prayers that mine's in there too, or at least in the next one.

Hope you get your orders soon lads.

• Advertisement

spix wrote: »
    8. 2018-09-27 Shipment further connected.
    7. 2018-09-26 Your parcel will arrive shortly at the courier depot.
    6. 2018-09-25 Shipment is on its way to the local depot.
    5. 2018-09-24 Your parcel has arrived at a sort facility.
    4. 2018-09-23 Shipment will arrive at courier depot for sorting shortly.
    3. 2018-09-22 Shipment is en-route to courier depot.
    2. 2018-09-21 In transit.
    1. 2018-09-20 The parcel has been picked by the courier; The parcel has left the courier's warehouse.

All this tracking is FAKE. I've seen peoples tracking suddenly change at no.3 to arriving with the local courier etc. Once it gets to no.8 then they give the sorry for delay messages. I think they do that automatically on every order, it updates once a day to stop people nagging them about where's my tracking number, notice how there is no exact time like with real tracking.

Until you get the local courier tracking number, either the order has not been sent or its still in transit with a big batch of other items. The real tracking of that item batch going to their UK warehouse is not given to you. It could be held in customs, or it mightn't actually be even sent yet.

Absolutely. I wouldn't even mind so much if they admitted to us that this was the case.

I asked them why they say 6-8 working days if they're not willing to guarantee it, and I just got one of their famous canned responses. They should just be honest with their customers and perhaps their overall reputation might improve. I know that might mean losing out on some business, but I'd hate to imagine how many cancelled orders and PayPal strikes this crowd have to deal with on a daily basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Shorty69664

Anyone know if the DPD uk number they provide for the tracking is also the same one used for dpd ireland. DPD Uk says my package is on the way to Athlone but DPD ireland does not seem to recognise the same number. BTW I ordered from eglobal on Oct 3rd so delivery time seems to be on track for me.

I wrote to them on the same issue if they told you the actual expected delivery date. The location of the item. It would eradicate the uncertainty surrounding buying from them.

Anyone know if the DPD uk number they provide for the tracking is also the same one used for dpd ireland. DPD Uk says my package is on the way to Athlone but DPD ireland does not seem to recognise the same number. BTW I ordered from eglobal on Oct 3rd so delivery time seems to be on track for me.

AFAIK "..on the way to Athlone" means it's still in the UK. It won't update to local tracking until processed here in Athlone.
    Cork North & County Delivered , signed for by
    Cork North & County Out for delivery
    Athlone Sorted by distribution centre
    Hub 4 - Hinckley We have your parcel, and it's on its way to our Athlone depot
    International Gateway We have your parcel, and it's on its way to our Athlone depot

That's good at least. Don't sweat it too much. TNT and others aren't much different, and I deal with multiple couriers on a daily basis in my day job, so it's enough to pull my already thinning hair out.

My order arrived today. All in order.

My order arrived today. All in order.

Just in time for the weekend! Enjoy! :)

Just in time for the weekend! Enjoy! :)

Just two weekends late but thanks new ecco and watch for the weekend 😎

My other order is now with WnD. How long after checking in with them did you get your order?

My other order is now with WnD. How long after checking in with them did you get your order?

Mine went to wd on the 10th shipped on the 11th and arrived first thing in the morning of the 12th.

• Advertisement

Ok that's a relief.

I am trying to work out if it's actually in the UK now (well, was, as it's now in the "container") simply because they use British Standard Time on their updates.

Ok that's a relief.

I am trying to work out if it's actually in the UK now (well, was, as it's now in the "container") simply because they use British Standard Time on their updates.

I think what happens is multiple items are shipped to wd in England in a container or crate then each package is sent from England by post from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 jamieshizz

I ordered a galaxy tab last Wednesday, it says its now with wnd last scan says DBY_IRL_UND followed by a few numbers hard to make out where it actually is

jamieshizz wrote: »
    I ordered a galaxy tab last Wednesday, it says its now with wnd last scan says DBY_IRL_UND followed by a few numbers hard to make out where it actually is

That what mine says. I think DBY is Derby, so I assume it's between there and here somewhere.

That what mine says. I think DBY is Derby, so I assume it's between there and here somewhere.

Let's hope so we might have our items by the wknd how long have you been waiting today is only my 6th day

DayTraderTy any movement on yours? Mine still same as yesterday not showing up with an post tracking

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Takes around 2 days after it. My order arrived last Friday after being at exact same status on Wednesday night.

dan786 wrote: »
    Takes around 2 days after it. My order arrived last Friday after being at exact same status on Wednesday night.

Just checked on an post tracking and it's in dublin so hopefully might come tomor was your order OK and did you have to pay any customs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Just checked on an post tracking and it's in dublin so hopefully might come tomor was your order OK and did you have to pay any customs

No customs. They ship from Hong Kong to UK. Then from UK to customer so the origin of parcel is UK so no customs.

• Advertisement

dan786 wrote: »
    No customs. They ship from Hong Kong to UK. Then from UK to customer so the origin of parcel is UK so no customs.

Good stuff, as long as this tablet is OK I think il chance a phone next

Advertisement