Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cool Vids&Pics&Links Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

New Home wrote: »
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=108128241&postcount=442

Obviously, whoever did that didn't give a F...
    Someone forgot the first rule of signwriting
    PLAN AHEA
    D

:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

[IMG][/IMG]

https://i.imgur.com/SiDVpE1.mp4

All well and good, until someone trips over one of the joining parts.

Most pitches have sprinklers hidden nowadays and they dont bother players either.
    It is a nice design but a bit overcomplicated.
    The Gelredome in The Netherlands has a pitch that is on rails and is moved outside the stadium for concerts.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,583 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Japanese word for chair is isu, nothing like the word for testicles, which is kougun, or even the slang kintama which translates literally as golden balls/golden eggs.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

osarusan wrote: »
    Japanese word for chair is isu, nothing like the word for testicles, which is kougun, or even the slang kintama which translates literally as golden balls/golden eggs.

https://arvorie.wordpress.com/2016/05/25/chairs-and-testicles/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

inforfun wrote: »
    The end is really satisfying.

https://i.imgur.com/HMXctig.mp4

While I'm glad the little sh1teyarse got what he deserved I'd be worried about someone who would see a little buckeen at that craic and decide to film it rather than give him a thick ear

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Silent Running

While I'm glad the little sh1teyarse got what he deserved I'd be worried about someone who would see a little buckeen at that craic and decide to film it rather than give him a thick ear

He probably learned it from the cameraman. :mad:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,626 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Never, ever, EVER turn your back on a goat, especially if it's a billy-goat. That's just asking for trouble!

(but he got his just deserts)

He probably learned it from the cameraman. :mad:
    I would like to think that the camera operator knew exactly what was going to happen and called him. :pac:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,626 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

LITERALLY a case of kids will be kids. LITERALLY. :pac:

inforfun wrote: »
    Shnakes

Medusa got a hair cut.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Wilberto wrote: »
    Actually, I've noticed that (on the desktop site) if you thank a post, and then unthank it, it still shows up as thanked in the app. ;):)

I just thanked your post.
    How's that for cause and effect? ... ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I can definitely vouch for this. Also, lions also love cardboard boxes too. :)

Funeral

...or, maybe, they did! :eek:

Mine

That's actually terrifying.

That's actually terrifying.
    They literally peel off the surface, extract the coal/lignite and relay the subsoil & top soil.
    That is common in Germany, they even replace small towns & villages.

They literally peel off the surface, extract the coal/lignite and relay the subsoil & top soil.
    That is common in Germany, they even replace small towns & villages.

That's the scary part, to me - even if they do, it's not the same any more. I know there are loads of those mines in Canada and in the US, too. The environmental impact must be something fierce. Imagine if they did the same with bogs...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Man Ass of the match

rScQhF9.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭GrumpyMe

Man Ass of the match

He is offside!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,333 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

GrumpyMe wrote: »
    He is offside!

You cannot be offside if you are not on the pitch

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    If he wasn't on the pitch it would have been a goal!
    :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

If he wasn't on the pitch it would have been a goal!
    :rolleyes:
    With a man down in the area of play, the ref should have blown!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Harcrid

Pawwed Rig wrote: »

Used to be the case but they changed that rule a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

You can be over the line of play but still be active - I have a very vague memory of Italy conceding a goal because one of their defenders was injured and crawled over the line but he was still active so everyone was still onside

This is so funny - MEN fighting over the offside rule! :D(at least, that's what it looks to me you're talking about...)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

O Bro, Wurst art dough?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,333 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

This is so funny - MEN fighting over the offside rule! :D(at least, that's what it looks to me you're talking about...)

sexist

Dogs are from Heaven, cats are from Hell.

Satan gave the cat away because no good thing can ever live in Hell. So there.

EDIT: And I'm an idiot for posting in the wrong thread in the first place. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 27,121 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

He is offside!

What does that matter? He was on the attacking team and he saved it!

• Advertisement

GreeBo wrote: »
    What does that matter? He was on the attacking team and he saved it!

He couldn't be offside if he was on the defending team now could he?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement