Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

build4less.ie - Be Aware!

• 24-08-2018 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

I bought a shower tray off these crooks. When I unwrapped it, it had a crack across a corner. After a lot of unanswered phone calls, emails, and finally a letter, they replied over a month after I notified them of the problem, and said that because it had been so long there was nothing to be done, but that I could buy another one off them. I will never buy as much as a nail from them again and want to warn anyone else to avoid them. In future I will go to a builders supplier that I can actually see and talk to.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,137 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

kig wrote: »
    In future I will go to a builders supplier that I can actually see and talk to.

You can see and talk to them. They have a big shop in Clondalkin, they're not just a website.

I've found them very pleasant to deal with but have never had to return anything.

I've never had a perfect experience with builders providers. Goodwins is my current least un-favourite but I recently ordered 44mm rough timber off them, told them on the order I didn't want planed, reminded them on the phone I didn't want planed, then....planed arrived.

Advertisement