Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC Second Hand Books

Options
  • 03-07-2018 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am wondering what the best place to sell Second hand leaving Cert books are.
    I have already listed them on schooldays.ie, but i'm not sure how i would collect the money if someone were interested and i would have to post them.
    I don't have paypal...how else would i collect money?

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Hi,
    I am wondering what the best place to sell Second hand leaving Cert books are.
    I have already listed them on schooldays.ie, but i'm not sure how i would collect the money if someone were interested and i would have to post them.
    I don't have paypal...how else would i collect money?

Thanks.

You can meet in person if you are posting use bank transfer but don't post until you get the money in your account, you should create a Paypal account it will be easier as most buyer will prefer that option, note that Paypal does take a fee/commission for money paid in.

You should also look at adverts.ie for selling books, I bought a few in the past from sellers there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

Takes 2 minutes to setup paypal

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭kanadams123

Perfect, thanks guys!

Advertisement