Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non compliance with Part L

Options
  • 30-06-2018 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Friends of mine are building a house and have installed OFCH with Back boiler stove with no renewable energy source. They are not worried about Part L compliance as they say there is no/one to regulate same. House is in Donegal. I am building at present so looking at plumbing options and OFCH is a lot cheaper than the renewal options.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

We obey the law in this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,316 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

Rowan100 wrote: »
    Friends of mine are building a house and have installed OFCH with Back boiler stove with no renewable energy source. They are not worried about Part L compliance as they say there is no/one to regulate same. House is in Donegal. I am building at present so looking at plumbing options and OFCH is a lot cheaper than the renewal options.

So wants this then?

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=107391413

Build away, but if you have borrowings, non compliance will give the bank the right to foreclose: same applies to your friends

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

Advertisement