Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Yankee candles 40e

Comments

I can't recommend Yankee candles unless you like candles that smoke cancerous soot in your house and burn really quickly. They used to be great quality but with the manufacturing moving to cheaper locations the quality unfortunately has gone down too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Icsics

samih wrote: »
    I can't recommend Yankee candles unless you like candles that smoke cancerous soot in your house and burn really quickly. They used to be great quality but with the manufacturing moving to cheaper locations the quality unfortunately has gone down too.

Agree, ikea candles for me now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

If you take care of your candles Yankees are great, the big jars last me months.

When you get a new candle you need to trim the wick slightly and let it burn for a few hours the first time to avoid the candle tunnelling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Mrcaramelchoc

wish i could smell them before i buy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭ARNOLD J RIMMER

We use the Scenterpiece Melt Cup which are excellent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

We moved to electricity a few years ago, never looked back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

We moved to electricity a few years ago, never looked back.

that's Dublin - the rest of us still romance by candlelight :D

Advertisement