Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Reebook Outlet Flash Sale 50% Off

• 27-06-2018 9:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭

Flash Sale at Reebook.ie
    Today only
    50% off

https://www.reebok.ie/outlet

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,826 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Great stuff.

Do they have Nike equivalent of Epic React? Model name?
    4real wrote: »
    Flash Sale at Reebook.ie
    Today only
    50% off

https://www.reebok.ie/outlet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Nice one, wonder if there are any additional promo codes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 343 ✭✭Dammer

Great stuff.

Do they have Nike equivalent of Epic React? Model name?

These seem to be Reeboks competitor to the Epic React, although I'm not sure about the "cage" part for the laces...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭danois

Thanks OP two pairs of kids school shoes sorted for €50 happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭tdow

T

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,592 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Cheers OP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,009 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Has anyone received their order(s)? Nine days later seems like quite a long time to wait on something. It's still showing as 'In Transit' for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Giggernaut

Has anyone received their order(s)? Nine days later seems like quite a long time to wait on something. It's still showing as 'In Transit' for me.

Same for me, the order was placed seven working days and is still displayed in transit according to the website even though I received the package yesterday to my work.

Maybe check your local Post Office, it's mostly likely already arrived.

On a separate note - anyone find the trainer sizes are a size bigger. As in my ordered size 10 fits more like an 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭mac_daddy

My order was delivered yesterday.  Yesterday the online tracker status was that it was still being packed.  So I called their support number and the agent confirmed it was in transit and that the tracker system is not showing the latest accurate statuses.

• Advertisement
Advertisement