Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What are they worth

• 16-06-2018 5:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,723 ✭✭✭

Are these charms from the 70s worth much more than 9 carat scrap value.The group of 7 weigh 19 grams and are marked .375
    The group of 4 are unmarked and weigh 11 grams.
    Sorry for getting this in the wrong place by mistake,if the Mods can move it i would be grateful.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

I've moved this post to the Collectibles & Antiques section. Hopefully someone can help you out here. Nice charms, don't bring them to the 'We buy gold' places anyway. Best of luck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Can't help with values - possibly not great as they are modern - but if you're in Dublin any good jewellers (Weir's, Rhinestone's etc) may be able to give you an idea.

O'Reily's Auctioneers on Francis Street or John Weldon in Temple Bar - both of whom hold regular sales of jewellery - should be able to help.

Contact details here: https://collectireland.com/auctions-2/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,723 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Blade wrote: »
    I've moved this post to the Collectibles & Antiques section. Hopefully someone can help you out here. Nice charms, don't bring them to the 'We buy gold' places anyway. Best of luck.

Many thanks for your help in moving the post,i have put the charms up for sale on Adverts,i put in the jewellery section.

Advertisement