Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting T-Shirts printed from a picture

Options
  • 01-05-2018 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Hey Folks.

My niece drew up a little design on a piece of cardboard and my wife and I were thinking of getting it printed onto a T-Shirt for her as a present.

The only image I will have of this is from the picture I take of it with my phone camera ?

Is this likely to be a problem, higher quality image the better I guess ?

Can anybody recommend an site/service that does this ?

Ideally I would be looking for good quality and a quick turnaround . Anybody have a ballpark figure to get this done ?

Thanks in advance .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Fantomas9mm

Hey Folks.

My niece drew up a little design on a piece of cardboard and my wife and I were thinking of getting it printed onto a T-Shirt for her as a present.

The only image I will have of this is from the picture I take of it with my phone camera ?

Is this likely to be a problem, higher quality image the better I guess ?

Can anybody recommend an site/service that does this ?

Ideally I would be looking for good quality and a quick turnaround . Anybody have a ballpark figure to get this done ?

Thanks in advance .

Anybody got any helpful info ?

Even links just to get me going ?

Thanks in advance .

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭zoe 3619

Artscow?Never used them,but I think they print your designs onto t shirts,blankets,phone cases etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭david65

Hi, try vistaprint you can just upload from your phone . There are a few other companies depending on your location.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Camden Clothing do this, last time I heard.

Advertisement