Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving licence renewal

Options
  • 12-12-2017 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭

Quick one, I need to renew my licence soon enough but it's not clear whether I require a medical cert as per the guidelines on the NDLS website.

Anyone know what the suss is there?

My licence doesn't have me listed for corrective lenses because I just about passed the test back in the day for my Provisional eye exam. I do need them and I always wear them so that's not an issue.

I remember an issue cropping up when I was getting my full licence after passing my test where I self declared that I needed corrective lenses and your wan said I needed a form signed by an optician. So I just changed the form back to say I DIDN'T for the sake of the hassle.

So yeah what to do here? Do I need the form? Is it a REQUIREMENT if I don't change anything on it.

Advertisement