Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LOI Reviewed Structure

Options
  • 11-11-2017 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I'm back again with a reviewed LOI structure. I have released one each of the last 3 FM's. It's a total rework of the LOI system.

New 5 Tier League Structure for Republic of Ireland, Includes 3 new senior Cups. 2 Existing Cup Competitions.

I have added awards to all leagues & cups.
    I have added Stadiums to numerous clubs without stadia in the game.

An U18's league pyramid which includes 5 teirs. With an U18's Cup.

Now this years edition is not yet ready. I hope to get it ready for release in the coming days.

But if anyone wants to test the one i have now please PM me. I have already had 3 people ask about this years edition(1 Here & 2 Via Steam)

Anyone who has played mine previously will know it really opens up a whole lot of opportunities with who to manage and what type of manager you can be within Ireland.

The version i have at the moment of posting this, is playable, it seems to have a couple of issues with contracts and a little fixture congestion in the lowest leagues.

In the past i had included an u21 league structure too, but for this year i have removed it, but i am open to adding it back in, if there is a demand for it. I will release 2 versions in that case. 1 with and 1 without.

Let me know any feedback ye had if ye have played in the past

Regards
    Paddy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Senior League Structure

Premier Division

hGUQZMu.jpg

First Division

RfRc5Nw.jpg

Regional Premier Division

-Eastern

mVTszbf.jpg

-South Western

W99VlEb.jpg

-North Western

hWs10Bo.jpg

Regional First Division

-Eastern

klY5zcS.jpg

-South Western

nXfYXJq.jpg

-North Western

YyhZkf7.jpg

Regional Second Division

-Eastern

SwV0PC8.jpg
    J2npTML.jpg

-South Western

T9SNazx.jpg
    iy4zneB.jpg

FAI Cup
    All Teams included from playable leagues

League Cup
    Teams from the Premier & First Division

Regional Cup's
    -Eastern Cup
    -South Western Cup
    -North Western Cup

Under 18 League Structure

Elite Division(18 Teams)
    First Division(18 Teams)
    Second Division(64 Teams/4 Groups)
    Third Division(64 Teams/4 Groups)
    Fourth Division(64 Teams/4 Groups)
    Fifth Division(18 Teams)

Under 18 Cup
    Straight Knock Competition

Structure seems to be in place nicely

Just need to tidy up a few contract expiry dates to bring them into line with the winter schedule

I've it uploaded on steam now. Its playable, just needs some cosmetic tweaks and fixes...i think

Link here
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1200596873

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Rebel Rebel

looking forward to the completed BD, Cheers

looking forward to the completed BD, Cheers

With the soccer tonight, I would get a chance to finish it off till Friday, pints for the game and a long shift tomorrow. I'm also considering a relegation place for the south western and eastern second division.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Some amount of effort gone into this, unreal. Think once I've finished a tester season I'll give it a go!

• Advertisement

hots wrote: »
    Some amount of effort gone into this, unreal. Think once I've finished a tester season I'll give it a go!

Cheers mate, 90% of the work has been done since last year, the year before and before that.

I'm just running one final test on the file i have, i'm 99% certain i'm there. So hopefully i can get it uploaded before i go cinema

Here we go guys

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1204182946

Final Edit

Any feedback is greatly appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Rebel Rebel

tested it to 2025 by going on holidays everything seems ok

tested it to 2025 by going on holidays everything seems ok

Tested it till 2038 myself before uploading it ha ha but any issues that may arise will be cosmetic I'd imagine, no crashes or no issues with competitions not starting in my test

Hows everyone getting on with the file?

Just finished my first proper season playing myself, it seems to run fairly smooth and stable

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

That looks great, fair play. Might give it a go myself after a season or two with Spurs.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 tonorio84

Have just finished my second full season and no issues to report. All running very smoothly. Really enjoyable

tonorio84 wrote: »
    Have just finished my second full season and no issues to report. All running very smoothly. Really enjoyable

Who are you managing?

Who are you managing?

Tullamore, who football manager always have as red instead of blue but not important!

Started in the eastern second division, promoted to the first and then the premier in successive years. Won the eastern cup the second year too. All working good

Tullamore, who football manager always have as red instead of blue but not important!

Started in the eastern second division, promoted to the first and then the premier in successive years. Won the eastern cup the second year too. All working good

Oh are they supposed to be blue, I will add that to my changelist. Fairview myself, won the south western second with 96 points.

An issue has been found, its players appearing at two clubs at the same time. It only seems to affect Phoenix FC. Its been logged with SI

Link to issue
    https://community.sigames.com/topic/421332-same-player-at-2-clubs/?tab=comments#comment-11111474

Well my season in the eastern premier division did not go to plan. Finished 4th and was beaten in the quarter finals. Was in danger in losing my job as the board wanted promotion and a cup win.

Same ambitions for this season but have started well with 2 wins from 2. Have improved the depth and quality of the squad so hopefully it will be a better year

Well my season in the eastern premier division did not go to plan. Finished 4th and was beaten in the quarter finals. Was in danger in losing my job as the board wanted promotion and a cup win.

Same ambitions for this season but have started well with 2 wins from 2. Have improved the depth and quality of the squad so hopefully it will be a better year

Quick one for you.

Did you go semi professional in your game?

Quick one for you.

Did you go semi professional in your game?

Yep had to, was losing too many of my players. Think my loss at the end of the season was around 90k. Doesn’t help when u get a crowd of 180 watching a cup game against rovers

Yep had to, was losing too many of my players. Think my loss at the end of the season was around 90k. Doesn’t help when u get a crowd of 180 watching a cup game against rovers

And are able to offer part time or non contract deals

• Advertisement

And are able to offer part time or non contract deals

Part time yes, haven’t tried non contract.

Got promoted to the first division at the second time of asking. Was eliminated in the eastern cup early so had to win the league to fulfill expectations.

Big step up to the first division but at least the board have given me realistic expectations (avoid a relegation battle)

Part time yes, haven’t tried non contract.

Got promoted to the first division at the second time of asking. Was eliminated in the eastern cup early so had to win the league to fulfill expectations.

Big step up to the first division but at least the board have given me realistic expectations (avoid a relegation battle)

If I may ask, what kinda bank balance did you have when you went part time

If I may ask, what kinda bank balance did you have when you went part time

I think it was about +50k. After 2 and a bit years as part time it’s now around -180k

I think it was about +50k. After 2 and a bit years as part time it’s now around -180k

Cheers I was having issues with some clubs going part time but only being able to offer non contract

After one year in the First division I end up winning it (despite losing 12 games). Promoted to the premier division where it has been difficult! Lost first 4 games but hopefully can turn it around to avoid relegation. Money situation is poor with -450k deficit but takeover rumours have started so a big sugar daddy would come in handy

Ended up been relegated in the promotion/relegation playoff. Lot of players wanting to leave due to relegation so I think I’ll start playing the youngsters. Have some 4 and 5 Star potential there. Will also help with reducing the wages.

Takeover was completed and all the debts were wiped away. Hoping not to let it get as bad again

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

Being playing this add-on a bit, one thing I have noticed is bug money issues with lower level leagues.

Generally getting into 100,000 in debt. But as I understand a lot of clubs would have money from clubhouse or a backer which isn't accounted for.

Example I know one junior club who pay their players and in some cases 500€ aweek, but there is no way that's covered by people paying to watch the game.

Is there anyway that could be accounted for?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,081 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Any way to have a go of this now? Exams will be over Friday and I could use something to keep me ticking over until the world cup :)

The link I clicked in the thread has had its content removed

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

c.p.w.g.w wrote: »
    Being playing this add-on a bit, one thing I have noticed is bug money issues with lower level leagues.

Generally getting into 100,000 in debt. But as I understand a lot of clubs would have money from clubhouse or a backer which isn't accounted for.

Example I know one junior club who pay their players and in some cases 500€ aweek, but there is no way that's covered by people paying to watch the game.

Is there anyway that could be accounted for?
    Think that depends on the chairman attributes whether they pump money in etc and their business attributes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I'll have to try my hand at this, pick Regional utd, they've good facilities

Advertisement