Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin Based Guitarist - lead - setting up GNR Tribute

• 02-09-2016 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Dublin Based

32 year old guitarist here, looking to set up a fun, balls to the wall, GNR Tribute project - Thinking mainly a female vocalist for the high notes who can play Piano would be a plus but not vital.

Required : Rhythm, Bass, Drums, Vocals

My gear - Marshall TSL 122
    Gibson SG soon to have a les Paul
    Lot of pedals.

Looking for good musicians who could pull this off.
    PM if Interested

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭BornIn84

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭paulhac

How's it goin, I play bass and rhythm plus some lead, I'd be interested but not sure if GNR would be the way to go, would you be interested in a Bad Co./ Free tribute act, I don't think there's anyone doing that at the moment.

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Wildkid

Hi I play ryhthem guitar and getting into lead At the moment ,31 .live in Meath but close to Dublin ...would be interested love GnR

bump

• Advertisement

bump

bump

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 1 dobek994

Hi, Im a hard rock/heavy metal vocalist, this GnR tribute band sounds like fun. I love them, and I was singin loads of their songs in various bands and projects. I can send you some videos if youre interested so you can hear my voice

ill PM you dude!

• Advertisement

bump

bumpage

Advertisement