Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport live ATC Feed

Options
  • 11-12-2016 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭

Hi you Weather watching types, its me again:D

Just informing you all of a few upgrades over at the LiveAtc end of things.

As im sure you all remember, I supply the live feed from Dublin (EIDW) airport that you guys tune into on occasion especially in times of bad weather.

I had a bit of bad luck with the computer side of things here recently but the lads on the Aviation and Aircraft forum banded together and we got funding to get back on air and also to make quite significant upgrades to the feed.

Now if you visit the feed home page you get a massive choice of different feeds to listen to so if its windy you might wanna concentrate on the approach and Tower feeds.

So head over and have a look / listen etc so you know what new choices are available to you when you need them.

http://www.liveatc.net/search/?icao=eidw

More improvements in the pipeline also so stay tuned.

Many thanks and enjoy,
    Pat.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭Storm 10

Thanks mech1 very much appreciated great feed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭PukkaStukka

I have to say Pat, I think you are very much one of the unsung hero's on the A&A forum and indeed the wider aviation enthusiast community. I'm sure I speak for many who avail of your feeds that what you do is gratefully appreciated and you're certainly a owed a huge debt of gratitude by many. :)

Advertisement