Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Vintage laptop (DOS/Win95/8 era)

Options
  • 28-07-2016 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,717 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Old Laptop
    POST\COLLECTION: Post or Parcel Motel
    PRICE:
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal

Looking for an old laptop, must have serial and parallel ports.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,426 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

If you happen to come across a cache of these at all, let me know. I'm on the lookout myself for something like a Toshiba Satellite.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Sorry guys, but in my opinion Laptops dont fall under the remit of this marketplace. Im sure there is divided opinions on it, but ive removed people selling hard drives and pcs before so have to stick to it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement