Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Government changes?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭johnmc2020

doc_17 wrote: »
    Disgraceful that someone like that could be back.

Well that's democracy for you!

And to think, there’s a non teacher in here spouting about “being held accountable for performance”. Give us a break and take a hike. And cop on.

If you disagree then give your opinion, elaborate! The whole point of boards is to debate stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭doc_17

johnmc2020 wrote: »
    Well that's democracy for you!

If you disagree then give your opinion, elaborate! The whole point of boards is to debate stuff!

Not with people who don’t want to listen.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭johnmc2020

Not with people who don’t want to listen.

I'm willing to listen!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

km79 wrote: »
    One irish indo reporter is tipping RUAIRI QUINN

He's not even a TD??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭Bobtheman

So let me get this straight-we are coming back in July and now a day a week? Seems they havent a bleeding clue. One thing for Sure I wont be doing both.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

Bobtheman wrote: »
    So let me get this straight-we are coming back in July and now a day a week? Seems they havent a bleeding clue. One thing for Sure I wont be doing both.

Totally agree, if we do manage class contact in person before May 29th then why do we need two weeks on July ?.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,227 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

km79 wrote: »
    One irish indo reporter is tipping RUAIRI QUINN

Not a hope.
    Not elected.
    Not a chance.
    And he is a compete bag of d1cks.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,227 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Bobtheman wrote: »

I'd say the details are still getting worked out. But depends how things evolve over the next week or so.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

Advertisement