Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Replacement key during Covid

Options
  • 09-04-2020 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I know most things are closed at the moment but I need to get a key card for a renault fluence replaced..Tried calling a few places but most places were closed. Any idea what I can do or how much it will cost?

Thanks a mil

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

County?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

Is it not starting the car?

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭never_mind

I have a replacement key that works but it is faulty and sometimes doesn’t work! I’m in Dublin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭never_mind

Any ideas? Hard to ge tthrough to anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

If its locking/ unlocking but not starting, get two butter knives placed flat, one either side of the key card and push it back into the key slot on the dashboard and it should start, jiggle it around a bit to find the sweet spot.

Not a long term solution but should get you going.

• Advertisement
Advertisement