Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sally Morgan predicted Amy Winehouse would have children !!

Options
  • 29-07-2011 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

Seen on the tv3 documentary about Amy tonight her dad was visiting Sally Morgan and on camera sally was adament that Amy would be fine nothing bad would happen her and that she would tell him if she did see anything and that Amy wanted to start a family and that she would have kids and Mitch would have loads of georgus grandkids.

My how wrong could she be!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭hilloftara

i wrote on facebook last nite psychic sally ****s up big time ,when i heard her my head went in to my hands ,the poor man he was delighted when she said it and now totally different story,is she as good as they say .i do watch her but sometimes i cringe the way she goes on and i find too many people give her information when she is suppose to be reading them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

I think Sally is a money-grabbing twit and it's shameful how she monitors the reactions of those she's 'reading' for and then feeds off them to spew further codswallop.

I'm assuming that was Mitch Winehouse who consulted Morgan on TV before? Considering how much he clearly loved his daughter and what's now happened, Morgan should be ashamed of herself for feeding the father with such crap and giving him false hope like that.

A realist would have said the complete opposite about Amy Winehouse's likely fate at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭misty76

http://tv3.ie/shows.php?request=specials

its on around 36 minutes it was a show called Amy Winehouse: A family's Heartbreak

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

misty76 wrote: »
    http://tv3.ie/shows.php?request=specials

its on around 36 minutes it was a show called Amy Winehouse: A family's Heartbreak

That Sally Morgan's cheek is disgusting. When she's talking to Mitch, as his her typical 'manner', she eyeballs him the whole time to gauge his reactions and play on those to tell him what he wants to hear. What a stupid woman.

The only thing that makes her interaction with him a 'reading' is her 'predicting' that Amy "will have children." Then it's laughable when Mitch just asks Morgan who Amy will have children with and Sally shrugs and goes, "Oh, with the appropriate person."

But of course! Never mind, Psychic Sally, that it could be George so-and-so or even Blake, the junkie extraordinaire himself - it'll be "the appropriate person"! What an idiot. I sincerely hope Mitch didn't pay her for that crap.

Stupid woman. She's about as psychic as my scrotum.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭miss dakota

i totally agree, i saw it i was quite stunned. i mean sally is probably the most popular medium in the uk raking in millions. to give such an already heartbroken man like mitch such hope and the way he smiled as he left that house so so happy, really breaks my heart... even if she had said to him that she was unsure, id have more respect for her, i will not be going to see one of her shows now, my friend had asked me but no i wont go now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sambuka41

I think Sally is a money-grabbing twit and it's shameful how she monitors the reactions of those she's 'reading' for and then feeds off them to spew further codswallop.

A realist would have said the complete opposite about Amy Winehouse's likely fate at the time.

Thats the part that shows how stupid she really is, because she could have been real and 'predicted' her future based on the most likely of situations, that her drug addiction would ultimately end her life. But she went for a soppy lie cause it sells better, but in the process made (even more of a ) twat of herself.

I seen a few minutes of her show today with a guy who used to be in Steps, she was completely feeding off what he was saying, talking about one of his ex's or boyfriend saying 'he used to work in a sandwich bar?' yeah well most of us have had a low paid retail job at one point in our lives, thanks all knowing 'other side' for highlighting that meaningless time in my life, or is it more likely that she used it to make her look like she is getting more hits :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

This is very sad. If a psychic gets no clear precognition than it is better to tell the same clearly to the client. Otherwise it only results in raising doubts over genuine psychics as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

In all fairness to Sally, who I despise anyway. She had two options a) tell dad that she dosnt have to be psychic to know that winehouse would be dead by 30 or b) bull**** and hope for the best.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Its all about spin. If at the time she had predicted a drug fuelled death, she would have had so much bad press for being a cruel beeatch to poor Mitch. And yet would also have seemed as psychic as a brick, because even the dogs in the street were saying it anyway.

So she comes up with some happy hokum about kids and a fairytale ending. I would guess a lot of prediction is like that, tell the client what they want to hear and hope they only remember the bits you get right. She would justify it by saying she could only see one possible path. Psychic? I think we can safely say not.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

Such kind of readings are not supposed to be charged for. I hope all psychics do the same.

• Advertisement

the reality is around the time the interview was filmed, amy was photographed out and about with blake.. sally should have warned mitch more heroin (no grandchildren).i know that mediums should not tell someone if they see death, but if she had warned mitch that amy may be in danger again, mitch may have insisted amy stay in the priory for a lot longer than the week she completed in june. he was probably thinking all along, well sally said she was through the worst and she will be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Melodi

I am totally ignorant when it comes to Sally Morgan and I have not see the show; so my comment is more general. Sally may have been just plain wrong, or if she's usually accurate (I have no idea) then there is a second possible situation going on.

That is something many psychics (including the Great Nostradamus) have run into: the question of destiny vs. free will. Nostradamus famously gave a double prediction for his king (Henry who was King of France at the time) he said that his destiny was to become one of the greatest kings of French history and live to a ripe old age. But, he also said that if Henry did not avoid fighting in tournaments, then the "young Lion shall bring down the old" and went on to describe a horrific death from a lance to the eye (at a relatively young age).

Henry's wife, a great fan of Nostradamus; tried with every fiber of her being to talk her husband out of competing in a tourney to celebrate (I think it was his daughters marriage). You guessed it, he ignored her and Nostradamus and the prediction proved so accurate that when the King died, it was pretty much the prophet's favor with the Queen that saved his life. It was not wise to be too accurate in those days when it came to predicting the death of one's own monarch.

Thankfully (for us) Nostradamus lived on to write his cryptic books to keep us all guessing for the few centuries as to what he meant.

But this is a perfect example of Destiny vs. Free Will; however if Ms. Morgan had told Ms. Winehouse's father something like "If Amy cleans up her life and goes into re-hab, I see her marrying and giving your three grandchildren," I would be a lot more impressed with her. She didn't give that sort of caveat, that anyone without a brain cell of psychic ability could probably foresee (that Amy would likely die at a very young age if she didn't go into rehab).

Amy's destiny may have been to marry, settle down and have three children; but by her own free will she threw it away. Lots of people make mistakes and most of us will never live up to our total potentials but few people are so self-destructive in such a public way. I am very sad for her family and I wish her Dad all the best..so sad that this had to happen.

melodi i totally agree that even during a mediumship reading, none of our futures are set in stone, that it is free will and often up to the individual to turn left or right in lifes choices and amy went down the wrong path. i have been to two or three good mediums and while i received valid msgs from spirit , often their future predictions did not come to pass, but maybe it was the choices i made, but they were able to connect to spirit but i dont think even their guides can forsee our exact destiny.

sry i dont agree .your life is mapped out .and you can change it and all that .but you come to this world having decided what age and how you die .my medium she was spot on with her predictions and i laughed coming out thinking she is not with it .............she was

hi hilloftara i agree that a very good medium could know our exact date of birth / death, as i believe our guardian angels do. could you pm the medium you visited many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭rossc007

hilloftara wrote: »
    sry i dont agree .your life is mapped out .and you can change it and all that .but you come to this world having decided what age and how you die .my medium she was spot on with her predictions and i laughed coming out thinking she is not with it .............she was

I'm interested to understand why you believe this, not trolling, genuinely interested in how you came to this conclusion?

thats my belief .and i dont want to be forcing that on anyone . if i was to talk about what goes on in my head ,i would probably be locked up:)

Advertisement