Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Games thread?

Options
1484950515254»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Very GGs to Ayjay man you've improved I think if you implemented OSes and CH setups you'd be scary as anything (far be it from me to tell anyone how to play though)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

On a mission to play players I have never played before. GGS to Ramza and Drachnid. Nice to play ye both.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Darachnid

GGs Futureguy, soz for the lag. Shared connection in house with 7 apartments, not much I can do. Maybe wallplugs? Anyway... I would have got you eventually, 3-0 wasn't really a good test....shame the last disconnect happened during my Balrog infinite combo too, grr.

;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Darachnid wrote: »
    GGs Futureguy, soz for the lag. Shared connection in house with 7 apartments, not much I can do. Maybe wallplugs? Anyway... I would have got you eventually, 3-0 wasn't really a good test....shame the last disconnect happened during my Balrog infinite combo too, grr.

;)

Yeah, you were already 8 minutes into the combo so I turned off the machine. :p

GGS to Fergus. I am such a 1-character pony.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

GG's to Fergus, hound and unky.

My god paddy, your Akuma is ridiculous. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

GG's to AJ today.

Really enjoyed those ken v Ryu matches,Long time since I've played any of you.
    Thought maybe it was Doom and I'd have to endure some sort of guile/deejay hybrid zoning bO110x..Thank god
    Also came across speedhack with his b*llock Zangief..pure scum :) GG's

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Raawron

GGs to nevflinn in marvel randomly running into you online today :)

Advertisement