Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[COMPETITION NOW CLOSED] richersounds are giving away 2 4K Ultra HD TV to Boardsies!

1636465666769»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭dusty207

I am super surprised and excited to have won! I never win anything! I haven't owned a tv in about 10 years, and I'm about to begin building a pc so now i don't need to buy a monitor and can splurge on the parts instead. This so awesome! Thank you boards and richersounds for the contest chance to win!

Next in line :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

I am super surprised and excited to have won! I never win anything! I haven't owned a tv in about 10 years, and I'm about to begin building a pc so now i don't need to buy a monitor and can splurge on the parts instead. This so awesome! Thank you boards and richersounds for the contest chance to win!

How have you watched Stranger Things?

Fair play on the win..not a sore loser at all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭CB19Kevo

Missed this draw somehow but fair play to richersounds for doing this,Only bought a TV from them this week given the great feedback about them on boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭This Fat Girl Runs

How have you watched Stranger Things?

I watch it on my laptop, usually while sitting on my couch, sometimes with dinner or a snack, and one cat at my feet, another cat on my lap, wrapped in a blanket because my apartment is cold this time of year and always while wearing headphones because my neighbours are loud. That's how ;):)

On a serious note, winning this tv has made my year. It's been a really tough year for me. It's nice to have something good happen for a change. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I watch it on my laptop, usually while sitting on my couch, sometimes with dinner or a snack, and one cat at my feet, another cat on my lap, wrapped in a blanket because my apartment is cold this time of year and always while wearing headphones because my neighbours are loud. That's how ;):)

On a serious note, winning this tv has made my year. It's been a really tough year for me. It's nice to have something good happen for a change. :D

Enjoy the TV. Don't let the cats near it. They might scratch it. :)

I still am jealous :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 299 ✭✭farmerwifelet

re-watch it on the 4k tv you will be amazed at the level of detail!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭This Fat Girl Runs

Everyone has been so nice! If I had the space I'd invite you all over for a movie and popcorn night!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭glwaymiko

Well done to you both, many years of happy viewing now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Congrats to the winners :)

Off i go now to make a few alt accounts :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

What did I win?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,397 ✭✭✭xtal191

Congrats to both and fair play to Richersounds for the comp, next time just pm me and give me the TV, save you the bother of doing any comps!

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Peppa

Congratulations to the winners.

Guess I will have to splash out and buy one now 😆

• Registered Users Posts: 8 mikem1325

Congrats, enjoy the toy show tonight !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,749 ✭✭✭degsie

TV's up on adverts yet? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭garyskeepers

congrats to the winners and well done to Richer sounds

• Registered Users Posts: 43 ChoppersX

I've only just seen this today and absolutely thrilled to have won, big time lurker on bargain alerts, big thanks to richersounds and boards for this. Thanks for all the well wishes guys

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,647 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

ChoppersX wrote: »
    I've only just seen this today and absolutely thrilled to have won, big time lurker on bargain alerts, big thanks to richersounds and boards for this. Thanks for all the well wishes guys

We don't envy you at all :/

(Congrats!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭JamBur

This is what I like about boards, at its a heart is a community of great people. Congratulations to the winners, ye lucky ba&%$rds :)

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Deliberator

Congrats to the winners! Hats off to Richer Sounds!

• Advertisement
  • Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Well both winners have been in contact with us (as you've seen :D) and delivery of their prizes is being arranged so I think we'll close up the thread here. Thanks again to Richersounds for two fantastic prizes!

You can visit richersounds to see what current offers they have any time over in their talk to forum here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement