Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Damien "The Rage" Rooney Signs deal with Cage Contender

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Richy06

I don't think your questions are what bother people, it's your condescending, prickish manner.

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Shane Fitz

cowzerp wrote: »
    On a side note, let's not get personal here lads, people can question all they like and people can not answer all they like too, just because you dont like someone's views does not give you rights to abuse them.

Who abused whom here Paul????:mad:

Apart from the more general digs thrown at several posters here, two very directed digs were aimed at me, and whilst I accept that there were typos etc in my post, they were hurried and it was 2am. I did not abuse the anonymous user in any way, but just failed to answer his question to his satisfaction. Does That warrant a personal attack?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Forest Master

Richy06 wrote: »
    I don't think your questions are what bother people, it's your condescending, prickish manner.

Look back though the thread. In my first post I posed a simple question in a non-offensive manner. People then got on MY case. Amazing how the perception of what really happened changes when you have a herd mentality. Show me the part where I was a prick? The only time I got "prick-ish" was in RESPONSE to people slagging me off & making personal digs & name calling. Every other part of my posts was just asking a simple question.

Shane Fitz wrote: »
    Who abused whom here Paul????:mad:

Jesus Christ, man - just stop and read posts for 1 second. He wasn't even talking to you - he was referring to the guy that called me a douchebag on the last page.
    Relax.

Look back though the thread. Show me the part where I was a prick? The only time I got "prick-ish" was in RESPONSE to people slagging me off & making personal digs & name calling. Every other part of my posts was just asking a simple question.

so I slagged you off? took personal digs and called you names??
    musta missed that!!:mad:

you very diliberately, by quoting me, aimed you "prickish" behaviour at me, all for not answering to your satisfaction.

Jesus Christ, man - just stop and read posts for 1 second. He wasn't even talking to you - he was referring to the guy that called me a douchebag on the last page.
    Relax.

oh I apologise so, I kinda figured he was speaking to you too.. my bad:confused:

Shane Fitz wrote: »
    you very diliberately, by quoting me, aimed you "prickish" behaviour at me, all for not answering to your satisfaction.

No, I aimed my "prickish" behaviour at you because you don't read posts properly - you just jump to conclusions. You said I didn't even follow MMA and that I "even said it twice" which is false. I said I don't follow the Irish scene - there's a huge fundamental difference in those 2 statements, and if you actually read posts instead of breezing through them and then jumping the gun, you wouldn't have made such an ill-informed comment.

I called you slow because of the fact that you say I "even said it twice" - which in fact means you must have misread it twice. I apologise for calling you "slow" - but if you had actually read my posts you'd clearly see I never said "I'm not an MMA fan".

No, I aimed my "prickish" behaviour at you because you don't read posts properly - you just jump to conclusions. You said I didn't even follow MMA and that I "even said it twice" which is false. I said I don't follow the Irish scene - there's a huge fundamental difference in those 2 statements, and if you actually read posts instead of breezing through them and then jumping the gun, you wouldn't have made such an ill-informed comment.

I called you slow because of the fact that you say I "even said it twice" - which in fact means you must have misread it twice. I apologise for calling you "slow" - but if you had actually read my posts you'd clearly see I never said "I'm not an MMA fan".

I assumed, given that we were discussing the contract between an Irish fighter and an Irish promotion, on an Irish forum, that you would have understood my statement to be in reference to Irish MMA, ....again my bad
    I stand by that statement btw, but I will qualify it, you
    have acknowledged to not be a follower of Irish MMA

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭$ausage$

as the creator of this thread, im not liking the way its going and think it should be closed as its run it course.

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Closed due to op request

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement