Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General things, read please

Options
  • 28-08-2001 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,457 ✭✭✭✭

Enora, motherboard on it's way to you now, will be there tomorrow, is insured etc. in a large blue bag, plenty of padding (bag has lynx courier or something written on it, the overclockers.co.uk bag)

Who should have access to these forums??

So far I have given the pass to Ping, CreeD, Munch, Co33iE. Who else should be included? Nothing official has been said, so we should sort it now rather than after it descends into spam etc.

Conversations between pugs and rich should not be for here imo. thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by astrofool:

Conversations between pugs and rich should not be for here imo. thoughts?
    </font>

Conversations? Does "/me whatever...Lol", or "yeah....whatever's just been said...(smiley of some type)" make a conversation these days?

Of course I've just done the same thing. Can't say I noticed Pugsely doing it too much but nowadays I subconsciously flip past Rich's posts, waste of precious life-seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭OKenora

Agree with list so far and have to add to it Greenbean and Styx. GB for the opbvious and Styx cos he's providing the hosting.

Advertisement