Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lemar

Options
  • 08-01-2005 12:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭

hi All

I was really impressed with Lemar's first album...considering he was from a reality show! Such talent and some really lovely songs....

Loved 50/50, and Lullaby and dance with you....

Anyone heard his new album......

S

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Only Human

Ive only hear the songs that he released. Theye were brilliant. I love his latest song aswell, i think its called "Is there any justice" or something. Lemar is Great

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭fuse

Not a fan of modern R'n'B at all, in fact I despise most of it.
    But I seen this guy singing at some Live event on Tv a couple of weeks ago and I really enjoyed it!
    He was singing that Dance With Me song, really nice backing vocals and he seems to sing with real soul which is rare these days.

Must get his album and give it a listen...I'm kinda expecting it to be the same ol shoite but there's only one way to find out!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I'm not really fan but I think his new song is great.
    Motown-esque, and not really like modern RnB crap at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

fuse wrote:
    Not a fan of modern R'n'B at all, in fact I despise most of it.
    But I seen this guy singing at some Live event on Tv a couple of weeks ago and I really enjoyed it!
    He was singing that Dance With Me song, really nice backing vocals and he seems to sing with real soul which is rare these days.

Must get his album and give it a listen...I'm kinda expecting it to be the same ol shoite but there's only one way to find out!

His first album was quite ok, from Dance with u, 50/50, Another Day, what about love, to his rendition of Al Green's Let's stay together...it really stands up well against alot of the drivel that passes for music these days....

I saw a live show on MTV and it was really good. His voice is really good live and he does a mean rendition of the Darkness', ...Thing called love! With his own twist of course......

S

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Heard that this evening, was quality.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

wel i wasnt a big lemar fan...kinda not the kind of music im into at all, but one of the lads slapped it on in work the other day and it is very very good, particulary the cover of the darkness tune-man i couldnt keep a straight face with customers, tis good, really like the new song...justice...kinda got an old skool motown vibe to it.

Advertisement