Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Columbia Sale

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

Another bloody jacket ordered...thanks op!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Skipduke

whats their returns policy like?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

Skipduke wrote: »
    whats their returns policy like?

No mention of fees, login, print label, post

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭basill

Worth checking out sports direct. They have Colmar, Helly Hansen, Spyder, Descente just to name a few and I would rank them well above Columbia for quality let alone street cred.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,930 ✭✭✭OldRio

basill wrote: »
    Worth checking out sports direct. They have Colmar, Helly Hansen, Spyder, Descente just to name a few and I would rank them well above Columbia for quality let alone street cred.

'Street Cred and quality' used in a sentence about Sports direct. I've read it all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

OldRio wrote: »
    'Street Cred and quality' used in a sentence about Sports direct. I've read it all.

Is he right that they are better quality than these?? Surly not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭samo

I ordered off Columbia last week and due to arrive Monday via UPS, dispatched from France, hopefully now all good stuff and quality!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Their returns systems is a shambles at the moment - with their own stores said return to an ASDA !!! Otherwise post to UK - cost me €18 with tracking - had to get tracking cause they have a reputation of claiming stuff didnt come back.

Well that was odd! 2 mins after posting knock on the door and there was my order! No fees and order was 152euro, great quality!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

samo wrote: »
    Well that was odd! 2 mins after posting knock on the door and there was my order! No fees and order was 152euro, great quality!

3 times i read this before i understood

• Advertisement

FFVII wrote: »
    3 times i read this before i understood

I know.. someone posted quickly in between my next post so made less sense!! Should have quoted my own!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭EndaHonesty

You know when you read a YouTube comment and you literally don't know what to say?

That's like that, isn't it? Different planet stuff...

Advertisement