Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to learn Chinese?

Options
  • 07-10-2012 10:25am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 389 ✭✭

Where is the best place to learn Chinese. I can't seem to find any school around. Any advise would be great. Btw just out of curiousity. Does anybody believe that Chinese will be an important language in years to come?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Linvia

The language most people speak doesn't mean it is important. But it doesn't hurt to learn a new language anyway. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 chenkaiwenok

Where do you live? I am a Chinese with a second level of Mandarin Proficiency which equals that I meet the language requirement of a teacher in China, I can practice Chinese with you! 13202513@ucdconnect.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Donne

Douglas community school in Cork, have an adult evening class starting on the 25th.

It is being taught by this person http://www.chineseclasses.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Smarttt

Well, depends if you want to learn it in Ireland or China?

Advertisement