Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Quote for Living Room Shelving

Options
  • 30-03-2011 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

photo5.jpg

I need this made in my living room; i need this replicated nearly exactly with cabinets on the bottom and a seating area in the middle to house a computer; Quotes please!! Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Carra23

Hi

Did you get a quote yet ? completely off the top of my head some where between 1500-2300 all in fitting etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭Carlow52

look in ikea

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

dont mind ikea it would be noting simular

give me hight and width

where would it be goin ie. county and town

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭JoeB-

depends totally on the materials and quality required.

Quotes from 1,500 to 3,000 in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭woodturner

Somewhere in the region of 2,800-3,000. I take it it's all painted. MDF cabinets with a Poplar face frame. Solid doors? Is that panel in the centre a louvered or roll up door? Are the backs of the top units v-grooved? Let me know the sizes, height to ceiling, wall to wall and the depth of the top and bottom cabinets. Is the skirting in the room also running around the base of the cabinets?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭the juice

Thanks all. Old friend doin it for a grand! Happy days!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭slowburner

the juice wrote: »
    Thanks all. Old friend doin it for a grand! Happy days!
    Nice of you to let us know that you got the job done in the end :)

Advertisement