Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Beers - August 30 - EatYard/ the Bernard Shaw

Options
  • 07-08-2019 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 571 ✭✭✭

Evening boardsies,

As you may have seen, a few of us went for some fairly impromptu Boards beers a couple of weeks ago. Everyone who turned up was surprisingly normal and fun, so much so that we have decided to do it again giving people a little more notice this time at the end of this month.

Everyone is invited, there are four or five from last time already confirmed to go again :D

Date: 30th August

Time: 8pm

Venue: EatYard/ the Bernard Shaw and then on to somewhere on Camden Street. Basically all us culchies are rooting for Flannery's and the Dubs for some reason want to go somewhere your feet don't stick to the floor.

If a Mod wants to sticky this, I'd be much obliged.

Will you be attending the beers? 16 votes

Yes
    75% 12 votes
    No
    25% 4 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Definitely up for this. The last meet was great craic - chilled, fun, spontaneous and great company and conversation with yis mad and zany people.

And really interesting to finally put some real faces to usernames. :D

Count me in!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 571 ✭✭✭kikilarue2

Sweet :) Anyone else who's interested let me know here and if you want to be added to the whatsapp group PM me your number.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Last one was great craic, Will defo be there

I'll be there :)

Maybe we can get this stickied? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

What the heck happened to kiki? Was it because she couldnt face you all again?

Thanks!

Now as our dear leader has been imprisoned those interested in going can send me a PM and I'll add you to the whatsapp group :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Maybe we can get this stickied? :)

Yes youre highness 😛

Mod

Thread stickied

Yes youre highness 😛

Mod

Thread stickied

:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

This sounds incredible.

Count me in, i want more answers re kissgate

• Advertisement

Kissgate?

Did someone have a go at pulling Kiki's dog?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Kissgate?

No, the Polish drunk next door

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Wonder what her name will be tomorrow ?.

This thread is for those who would like to go to the night out, not for taking digs :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Autecher

Why did she get banned does anyone know?

Autecher wrote: »
    Why did she get banned does anyone know?

Are you going to join us A?

Are you going to join us A?
    No, I am painfully shy in real life, it's why I spend so much time here. I will just completely shut down in front of a group of people.

I will do the verbal equivalent of this
    giphy.gif

Kissgate?

That dog knew what she was doing when she started licking my fingers. She came on to me.
    Autecher wrote: »
    No, I am painfully shy in real life, it's why I spend so much time here. I will just completely shut down in front of a group of people.

I will do the verbal equivalent of this
    giphy.gif
    Hey, someone brought a football!

Sure come anyway. You could even just hang out in the bar and have a drink, and then decide whether to join-in or not. Plus, if you're at the Beers we can't talk about you :pac:

Plus, if you're at the Beers we can't talk about you :pac:

:D

Haha! What would happen is I would convince myself on the bus ride into the city centre that this was a terrible idea (I mean for me not for anyone else) and would just immediately get a bus home again.

I have a night out next week with friends I have known for over 20 years and I am even dreading that, that's how bad I am with social anxiety.

Also I am putting you both on my ignore list since I now know you will be talking about me behind my back :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,189 ✭✭✭This is it

Otherwise occupied that weekend but I'll be sure to make the next one. Plenty of boardsies I haven't seen in a long time, some fond memories of Sub Lounge and Doyle's!

Enjoy everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

This is it wrote: »
    Otherwise occupied that weekend but I'll be sure to make the next one. Plenty of boardsies I haven't seen in a long time, some fond memories of Sub Lounge and Doyle's!

Enjoy everyone!

Sub Lounge...Doyle’s...who are you a re-reg of cos I’ve most likely been drunk with you at a Boards beers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Any chance of bringing this to Galway some time in the future for those of us out whest?

If you notice 2 incredibly handsome men at the bar, that'll be me and Autecher.

That shaking isn't our social anxiety, its just us vibrating with the frequency of mother earth.

If you notice 2 incredibly handsome men at the bar, that'll be me and Autecher.

That shaking isn't our social anxiety, its just us vibrating with the frequency of mother earth.
    Yeah the frequency of mother earth and we will be standing on vibration plates like we regularly do together, see proof below.

DampPaleBurro-size_restricted.gif

Hahaha yes, also we are both Japanese kids and are full of joy.

There won't be a WhatsApp group because its just as handy to send me a PM saying you're interested. Easier than trawling through loads of posts trying to find the brave souls who want to attend :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Hungover atm but if I don't die today should hopefully be around for this!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Yeah I think I will pop along. I hope an aul one like me won't cramp your style.

• Advertisement

eviltwin wrote: »
    Yeah I think I will pop along. I hope an aul one like me won't cramp your style.

You will be in good company :D

Advertisement