Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Post charge for returned goods

• 05-08-2020 1:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 851 ✭✭✭

Wife bought some trampoline parts at beginning of summer online. Main part which was the net never came. Two months later wife contacted supplier and he said still out of stock and he agreed to take back goods that had been delivered. Note these had never been opened. He called to say he was going to charge for postage and refund the difference. Still hasnt made the refund and i have told my wife to contact bank to do a chargeback. Thing that bugs me is the charge for postage, i mean we also have a postsge cost and no one is offering to pay it

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭silver2020

Illegal under distance selling regulations not to refund the delivery fee and as the full delivery had not been made, your cooling off period has not ended.
    https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/shopping/guarantees-returns/index_en.htm

"Your refund must include any shipping charges you paid when you made your purchase."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 459 ✭✭Dublinandy3

Always try to pay with PayPal if possible. They refund 12 times a year return postage costs.

Obviously your seller shouldn’t charge you but I’m talking about the cost to send back.

Advertisement