Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ROS Problems

Options
  • 21-09-2012 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭

is anyone else having problems with ROS and trying to file CT1?

it wont let me type anything into the bank details box, I have tried 2 browsers and our IT guy thinks its on their end

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Velocity_Girl

Yes, have had problems with Revenue all week although today hasn't been so bad so maybe they're fixing the problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭TwoTokeTommy

ROS has been a bit funny all week in our office too.. but it is working.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭aidan.connolly

Hi

I was making a payment for CIT yestrerday. When it came to the screen for entering the bank details, it would not let me enter the bank details.

The bank details were already entered for submitting the PAYE and Vat Returns.

I carried on to the next screen and the bank details were there.

Maybe that is happening to you also

Aidan

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Fitz123

Having huge problems with ROS. Uploading a CT1 completed offline, causing major issues. I suppose the system is under extreme pressure at the moment, with VAT, CT1's and pension levy all due.

As a matter of interest, anyone having fun with the new 46G submission method ?

Advertisement