Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Change of address on driver's licence

Options
  • 19-09-2019 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭

I have a card licence and i know change of address is free and you go into NDLS to get it sorted.

but the missus has the old paper one. Is it the same? Does she have to go to NDLS and they will replace the paper one with a card free of charge?

thanks for reading.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Fattybojangles

peteb2 wrote: »
    I have a card licence and i know change of address is free and you go into NDLS to get it sorted.

but the missus has the old paper one. Is it the same? Does she have to go to NDLS and they will replace the paper one with a card free of charge?

thanks for reading.

They will replace the paper one free of charge as long as it is still in date

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

They will replace the paper one free of charge as long as it is still in date

Thanks. But does she still have to go NDLS? Or is it the old fashioned way?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Must attend NDLS

Advertisement