Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

****NSFW*** A new Life - ****NSFW****

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

So instead of supporting her and shouting "push" you were telling everyone get out of the way of your shot :D

Congrats!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Great stuff Pete.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,321 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i wonder did pete have to push process the shots?
    i know, i know.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Congratulations to you both.

Well done on the documentary images too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,205 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Fantastic idea

Congrats to you both

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Congratulations to you all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,688 ✭✭✭Adrian.Sadlier

Thanks for sharing such a beautiful and intimate moment in your lives. I wish you all the joy that parenthood brings.

And I hope you get some sleep - you have a lifetime of sleepless nights ahead!

And it's all worth it.

Adrian

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

Congratulations. Not every mother would be as understanding.
    A photographer friend of mine was allowed to make life drawings but not take photos!

Advertisement