Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Christmas

Options
  • 22-12-2017 12:40pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,622 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Happy Christmas to everyone in the forum.

Remember, it's a great time to ask family questions & collect samples for DNA testing! :D

Genealogy Forum Mod

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,313 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

Happy Christmas to you too Pinky and thanks for steering the ship through another year.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

^^ +1.
    Kudos to Pinky for great work as a Mod. Thank you. Happy Christmas to all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

Happy Christmas everyone. Its that time of year when I consider my Ancestry sub, to renew or not to renew. I've not used it very much in the last year. I'm all but at the end of my rope with it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭shar01

Yep - big thank you to the mods and contributors. While I may not post much in this forum, I have received a few pointers from others contributions.

Here's to a geansai-load of new DNA cousins in the New Year!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,130 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Happy Christmas all and thanks to the mods for all their work.

• Advertisement
Advertisement